Belated Movie
Monday, August 4, 2008
I accidentally saw this movie showing at HBO.
I know I'm outadated because this was last year's movie.
So what? I just have no time to watch it. Haha.
I still remember the first time I saw this movie's trailer was in the cinema before "The Pirate of The Caribbean 3" started. With my buddies.
And once we saw this movie trailer, we had decided to watch it.
BUT. We just didn't make it.
Haha...Simply because that cinema near our place was not showing this movie. And of course because of SPM.
Then yesterday I saw this in HBO.
I had no time to watch it too because we're going out for dinner.
But thanks to ASTRO MAX. I had recorded it down. =)
Taadaa~

Blades of Glory.

One of the classic moves in the show.
We laugh like nobody's business when we saw this pose.
And what I thought that time was " Ouch! ". Haha.
Hey, I'm getting boring nowaday. Can anyone introduce any nice game for me? That would be very kind ^^
I don't want to be a deadfish in my home for the last week.
I have to enjoy and play hard for the last week. =D
Otherwise I have no time after my second semester start. Haha.
Game. Game. Game. Any game?=)
I know I'm outadated because this was last year's movie.
So what? I just have no time to watch it. Haha.
I still remember the first time I saw this movie's trailer was in the cinema before "The Pirate of The Caribbean 3" started. With my buddies.
And once we saw this movie trailer, we had decided to watch it.
BUT. We just didn't make it.
Haha...Simply because that cinema near our place was not showing this movie. And of course because of SPM.
Then yesterday I saw this in HBO.
I had no time to watch it too because we're going out for dinner.
But thanks to ASTRO MAX. I had recorded it down. =)
Taadaa~

Blades of Glory.

One of the classic moves in the show.
We laugh like nobody's business when we saw this pose.
And what I thought that time was " Ouch! ". Haha.
Hey, I'm getting boring nowaday. Can anyone introduce any nice game for me? That would be very kind ^^
I don't want to be a deadfish in my home for the last week.
I have to enjoy and play hard for the last week. =D
Otherwise I have no time after my second semester start. Haha.
Game. Game. Game. Any game?=)

