Dear Mr.Coffee, it's all your fault.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Okay. I must be kidding. Posting a boring post in the morning at 8o'clock. You must be wondering what am I going to write about. So am I. Why don't I just get into the bed and stop sitting in front of the computer typing all these nonsence shits? Good idea right? Haha. I just can't because I'm awake and I don't feel sleepy at all. So, sorry that I didn't say "Well, okay, I'll get into the bed now and hooray! You don't need to listen to me crapping!"Anyway,I tell you what, you are so welcome to click the red button on the right corner, which all of us know what it means =) So I'm going to babbling non-stop in the rest of the post with boring and stupid content. And no pictures. Once again. Full with words. I'm serious. Come on, just click it =) I've told you earlier so grab the chance and click the red button asap!When it starts and you didn't leave, don't blame me okay.Well, I hope you won't regret.Here we go.
OK. Where should I start? Well, yesterday night I simply didn't know what's wrong with me that I drank a cup of coffee!
"So what's the big deal?" I know this question pop into your head now, isn't it?
That freaking effective coffee stayed me energetic for the whole night and then I was surprise that it still work now even when i'm already got up from bed =.=
So...What I did in the whole night was I read my novel on my lovely, comfortable, and always-made-me-feel-sleepy bed until 4 in the morning. Or should i say late night? Whatever. So obviously the bed didn't made me feel sleepy. Okay. Don't show me the What?-you-are-ridiculous-how-could-you-drink-coffee-at-night-and-of-course-that-made-you-can't-fall-asleep face when you read this. I admit this thing happens all the time to me. I'm just, you know, wanted to drink coffee.
Won't you sometimes wanted to do something so eagerly? Well, maybe I have weird mind? And that made me wanted to drink coffee at an ordinary night? I mean not that I need it to keep me energetic for something like assignments or revisions. But the fact is, when I need to be energetic and not letting my eyes close down, I didn't, or should I say, I won't take coffee.
Silly me huh? And of course I didn't do some stupid things like using toothpicks to support my eyes when i'm sleepy which Mr.Bean love to do that. Oh and I like watching Mr.Bean although that's stupid show. And Tom & Jerry. Seriously.
Okay. Come back come back. I started to read the novel since I didn't know when. I mean no one will do that, looking at the clock intentionally and remember the time you start to read a novel? Maybe there are some? I don't know but definitely not me =)
So. I used to fall asleep very fast when I read novels. On the bed. You know, words, bed, or....a lot of words, very comfortable bed. Well, usually when I say I read novel, I mean I really read out the words. That's the way I improve my speaking I think. I hope that works.
And if you are my blog reader from the start, you will know that this novel is bought to improve my English! I mean that's the reason I've thought at first when I wanted to buy novels.
I don't like reading books okay. Same like others. Especially you know, novels don't have pictures! And they are simply full with words with boring font, small size that made people feel dizzy and sleepy. But I know I have to if I wanted to improve my English.
Somehow i found that the stories or the contents are not too bad!
And it does improve my English. Maybe just a little but still it's an improvement, isn't it? Anyway, what I think is it improves my writing skills more than speaking. Haha. How sad.
Nevermind. So yesterday, that stupid night, i was just keep reading. Reading. Reading.Reading. Then until 12am or something like that, I felt that I need to sleep. My mind told me that it was late enough and it's HOLIDAY! I should sleep as much as I could and enjoy sleeping! Since I was so lack of sleep when I rushed for assignments and revisions for the past few weeks.
*and wow! I had typed so many words @@*
Continue. I think you could feel the effect of dear Mr. Coffee. See? Because of it I keep typing all these things which I don't know what am I actually wanted to say.
So, please forget this post right after you have finished reading it. I mean if you could manage to finish it. This is just not me. XD
Okay. 12am. I put my novel aside. Went out from the room as I heard there's still telly's sound in the living room. Oh god, that's my sister. What the hell is she doing there without going to bed? I know. Obviously she's watching telly. And I saw my mom fell asleep while she was supposed to be one who watching telly at first. Come on, that's the norm in our family. So nothing much to talk about it. I had been nagging a bit towards my sister that I actually couldn't really recall what I had said. It's just something like "Hey, go to your bed now. It's 12am now you see? What's so attractive about this show? Don't forget tomorrow you have to go to school, okay? I'm the one who have to wake you up everyday and you this lazy bumble bee go to sleep!" But it ended up I joined her to watch the show. I know I know. Actually that show was not that nice so I gave up watching it very fast. Just...you know, some idols who drive those youngsters crazy. But I don't like their acting, so fake. No offense =)
Anyway, after that I headed to the computer room. Just a small packed tiny room. Imagine. Okay, that was my dad. Using Microsoft Excel doing some datasheets. Well, that's boring and I didn't want to disturb him. And oh, he's watching telly also! Football game. Uh, please, get me out of this damn boring room.
I just simply hanging around the house. Haha....I feel so funny that I said "hanging around the house". Who would do that? Hanging around your own house at 12am which you actually stay in everyday especially in this holiday that I didn't went out for a date with friends? Come on, I'm not going to be such silly person. I went back to my room again. Or should I not say that's my room. Because I share it with my sisters. Read carefully. It's sister"S". Well, at first I used to share the room with my elder sister. But when my younger sister is getting grown up, my mom said she couldn't share room with them anymore so she suggested my sister to move in "my" room. So you can imagine how small is my house. 3 people had to squeeze in one small room. Actually I'm not that willing. I was hoping for my own room all the time but anyway, that's the fact. I should accept it and it's not too bad, that's my sister ok. I should be happy that I'll getting closer with her!
So back to the topic. Well, I don't really have a fixed topic to talk about. Haha. Forget it. I took my novel and started to continue my reading. OK. This time I didn't read out the words. My throat was a bit painful because I ate durians for the past few days continuously. Haha. I'm sure you're thinking "You're insane." Well, my dad knew my mom and sisters love to eat durians so he's showing that he care and love us! So what to do with me? I'm not craving for durians. Okay. I don't know what's wrong with me.
I read my novel with full attention until that my sister finished watching her tv show acted by idols. You know, idols. Not actor or actress. And I didn't even notice she had came in and went to her bed. So. I was the one who asked her to sleep early but it turned out I lyed on the bed reading novel with both sparkling bling bling eyes! Man, I really wished I didn't take that coffee, even a sip! Seriously I didn't know what's the time. When I think I was about to be able to sleep, I sat up and looked on the clock. Damn! It was 4 o'clock in the morning! Err, late night? Well, that's not important. I quickly off the light and got into bed and forced myself to sleep. How could I sleep at that time? I'm just....ridiculous because of the coffee.And I woke up like 7.30 this morning which means I have just slept for 3 and 1/2 hours? Tell me I'm a joke. Because I've been typing all these craps and oh that coffee. Stop reminding me about that. And wow! I wrote this long! I wrote a so-called essay for this long without any lack of vocabularies which I use to be when I have to do an essay task. Dear Mr. Coffee, should I thank you for giving me insipration to write?Oh God, I swear I wouldn't take any coffee at night ANYMORE! maybe...
OK. Where should I start? Well, yesterday night I simply didn't know what's wrong with me that I drank a cup of coffee!
"So what's the big deal?" I know this question pop into your head now, isn't it?
That freaking effective coffee stayed me energetic for the whole night and then I was surprise that it still work now even when i'm already got up from bed =.=
So...What I did in the whole night was I read my novel on my lovely, comfortable, and always-made-me-feel-sleepy bed until 4 in the morning. Or should i say late night? Whatever. So obviously the bed didn't made me feel sleepy. Okay. Don't show me the What?-you-are-ridiculous-how-could-you-drink-coffee-at-night-and-of-course-that-made-you-can't-fall-asleep face when you read this. I admit this thing happens all the time to me. I'm just, you know, wanted to drink coffee.
Won't you sometimes wanted to do something so eagerly? Well, maybe I have weird mind? And that made me wanted to drink coffee at an ordinary night? I mean not that I need it to keep me energetic for something like assignments or revisions. But the fact is, when I need to be energetic and not letting my eyes close down, I didn't, or should I say, I won't take coffee.
Silly me huh? And of course I didn't do some stupid things like using toothpicks to support my eyes when i'm sleepy which Mr.Bean love to do that. Oh and I like watching Mr.Bean although that's stupid show. And Tom & Jerry. Seriously.
Okay. Come back come back. I started to read the novel since I didn't know when. I mean no one will do that, looking at the clock intentionally and remember the time you start to read a novel? Maybe there are some? I don't know but definitely not me =)
So. I used to fall asleep very fast when I read novels. On the bed. You know, words, bed, or....a lot of words, very comfortable bed. Well, usually when I say I read novel, I mean I really read out the words. That's the way I improve my speaking I think. I hope that works.
And if you are my blog reader from the start, you will know that this novel is bought to improve my English! I mean that's the reason I've thought at first when I wanted to buy novels.
I don't like reading books okay. Same like others. Especially you know, novels don't have pictures! And they are simply full with words with boring font, small size that made people feel dizzy and sleepy. But I know I have to if I wanted to improve my English.
Somehow i found that the stories or the contents are not too bad!
And it does improve my English. Maybe just a little but still it's an improvement, isn't it? Anyway, what I think is it improves my writing skills more than speaking. Haha. How sad.
Nevermind. So yesterday, that stupid night, i was just keep reading. Reading. Reading.Reading. Then until 12am or something like that, I felt that I need to sleep. My mind told me that it was late enough and it's HOLIDAY! I should sleep as much as I could and enjoy sleeping! Since I was so lack of sleep when I rushed for assignments and revisions for the past few weeks.
*and wow! I had typed so many words @@*
Continue. I think you could feel the effect of dear Mr. Coffee. See? Because of it I keep typing all these things which I don't know what am I actually wanted to say.
So, please forget this post right after you have finished reading it. I mean if you could manage to finish it. This is just not me. XD
Okay. 12am. I put my novel aside. Went out from the room as I heard there's still telly's sound in the living room. Oh god, that's my sister. What the hell is she doing there without going to bed? I know. Obviously she's watching telly. And I saw my mom fell asleep while she was supposed to be one who watching telly at first. Come on, that's the norm in our family. So nothing much to talk about it. I had been nagging a bit towards my sister that I actually couldn't really recall what I had said. It's just something like "Hey, go to your bed now. It's 12am now you see? What's so attractive about this show? Don't forget tomorrow you have to go to school, okay? I'm the one who have to wake you up everyday and you this lazy bumble bee go to sleep!" But it ended up I joined her to watch the show. I know I know. Actually that show was not that nice so I gave up watching it very fast. Just...you know, some idols who drive those youngsters crazy. But I don't like their acting, so fake. No offense =)
Anyway, after that I headed to the computer room. Just a small packed tiny room. Imagine. Okay, that was my dad. Using Microsoft Excel doing some datasheets. Well, that's boring and I didn't want to disturb him. And oh, he's watching telly also! Football game. Uh, please, get me out of this damn boring room.
I just simply hanging around the house. Haha....I feel so funny that I said "hanging around the house". Who would do that? Hanging around your own house at 12am which you actually stay in everyday especially in this holiday that I didn't went out for a date with friends? Come on, I'm not going to be such silly person. I went back to my room again. Or should I not say that's my room. Because I share it with my sisters. Read carefully. It's sister"S". Well, at first I used to share the room with my elder sister. But when my younger sister is getting grown up, my mom said she couldn't share room with them anymore so she suggested my sister to move in "my" room. So you can imagine how small is my house. 3 people had to squeeze in one small room. Actually I'm not that willing. I was hoping for my own room all the time but anyway, that's the fact. I should accept it and it's not too bad, that's my sister ok. I should be happy that I'll getting closer with her!
So back to the topic. Well, I don't really have a fixed topic to talk about. Haha. Forget it. I took my novel and started to continue my reading. OK. This time I didn't read out the words. My throat was a bit painful because I ate durians for the past few days continuously. Haha. I'm sure you're thinking "You're insane." Well, my dad knew my mom and sisters love to eat durians so he's showing that he care and love us! So what to do with me? I'm not craving for durians. Okay. I don't know what's wrong with me.
I read my novel with full attention until that my sister finished watching her tv show acted by idols. You know, idols. Not actor or actress. And I didn't even notice she had came in and went to her bed. So. I was the one who asked her to sleep early but it turned out I lyed on the bed reading novel with both sparkling bling bling eyes! Man, I really wished I didn't take that coffee, even a sip! Seriously I didn't know what's the time. When I think I was about to be able to sleep, I sat up and looked on the clock. Damn! It was 4 o'clock in the morning! Err, late night? Well, that's not important. I quickly off the light and got into bed and forced myself to sleep. How could I sleep at that time? I'm just....ridiculous because of the coffee.And I woke up like 7.30 this morning which means I have just slept for 3 and 1/2 hours? Tell me I'm a joke. Because I've been typing all these craps and oh that coffee. Stop reminding me about that. And wow! I wrote this long! I wrote a so-called essay for this long without any lack of vocabularies which I use to be when I have to do an essay task. Dear Mr. Coffee, should I thank you for giving me insipration to write?Oh God, I swear I wouldn't take any coffee at night ANYMORE! maybe...

