Crazee classmates.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
I have to mention, no picture for this post.
Why am I so free blogging here? I should get my ass off and do my assignments!
Tomorrow is the due date! Both of the assignments!
Duh. I'm just kinda fed up with that.
I'm so so so lack of sleep.
I've only sleep for around 2 to 3 o'clock everyday.
Gosh, the assignments are flooded into my life way too fast.
Two weeks later is my mid-term week. So fast huh?
Today we planned to go Selayang's Library. That one near Raymond's house.
But it turned out we sing k at Raymond's house. Haha.
Just because the library was full of Malay books and only a little English books which none of them is useful for our research.
And we also had a surprise plan. For Catherine.
Raymond and Peter went to buy cake and we girls stayed in the room sing non-stop.
And when they came in back with a cake then we all yelled and shouted woohoo~!!
Haha, I could see Catherine was really surprised and her tears nearly fall down but she managed to hold back.
We celebrated her birthday earlier and she has no idea about it at all. Haha.
Then we eat the delicious cake and sing sing sing.
Oh My God. I realised these eight people going together will really gone insane.
Everyone of us get high whenever there're songs with fast ryhtmes.
Shouted here and there like monkeys. No wonder the neighbours all move out XD
Laugh at each other's singing, Encho for not-so-good singing, immitate each other's characteristics when singing.
Well, I could say Raymond's house is really nice that there is a room for us, the insane people to sing.
Back to college at 3.30pm. Went back house and enough on crazy things.
Seriously, I need to ciao. Assignments again. T.T
Why am I so free blogging here? I should get my ass off and do my assignments!
Tomorrow is the due date! Both of the assignments!
Duh. I'm just kinda fed up with that.
I'm so so so lack of sleep.
I've only sleep for around 2 to 3 o'clock everyday.
Gosh, the assignments are flooded into my life way too fast.
Two weeks later is my mid-term week. So fast huh?
Today we planned to go Selayang's Library. That one near Raymond's house.
But it turned out we sing k at Raymond's house. Haha.
Just because the library was full of Malay books and only a little English books which none of them is useful for our research.
And we also had a surprise plan. For Catherine.
Raymond and Peter went to buy cake and we girls stayed in the room sing non-stop.
And when they came in back with a cake then we all yelled and shouted woohoo~!!
Haha, I could see Catherine was really surprised and her tears nearly fall down but she managed to hold back.
We celebrated her birthday earlier and she has no idea about it at all. Haha.
Then we eat the delicious cake and sing sing sing.
Oh My God. I realised these eight people going together will really gone insane.
Everyone of us get high whenever there're songs with fast ryhtmes.
Shouted here and there like monkeys. No wonder the neighbours all move out XD
Laugh at each other's singing, Encho for not-so-good singing, immitate each other's characteristics when singing.
Well, I could say Raymond's house is really nice that there is a room for us, the insane people to sing.
Back to college at 3.30pm. Went back house and enough on crazy things.
Seriously, I need to ciao. Assignments again. T.T

