DARLIE :D
Friday, September 19, 2008
Finally I finished copy writing task and the MRM proposal.
Next Thursday we are going to interview iFeel's editor! :D
Boohoo~ a bit excited. Haha....
Then Saturday maybe go to Sungei Wang and Time Square to do survey.
I found copy writing is quite interesting. Hehe...
We work on a lot of headlines in the tutorial task. All you need is creativity and grammar.
This stickman I was thinking to put in the task as I used DARLIE as my product to think of the headlines.
No doubt, I did this by myself XD
I know I know, just simple steps in Photoshop.
Before and After.


Hahahaha...The real copy doesn't really look like this.
This is just the rough idea and I drew it right after I came up with this idea.
But then too many graphics we need to draw for the headlines so i decided to use handwriting.
Although we can use boxes to represent the pictures but you know, I'm quite particular when I'm doing assignments. So I just draw it.
Haha...Any single mistakes will mess up my mind and made me fed up.
Because I care for that so much.
Now we are going to prepare for our radio broadcasting.
Have to book for the studio as soon as possible so that the Mr. Don't-know-who can teach us to operate the equipments inside.
And now I only realize radio broadcasting sometimes is damn irritating because of those small little important steps.
Plus every deejay actually have a script!
Maybe you have already known it but I just want to share here. lalalalala~ :D
Showing my face again.
Nyek nyek nyek...



Next Thursday we are going to interview iFeel's editor! :D
Boohoo~ a bit excited. Haha....
Then Saturday maybe go to Sungei Wang and Time Square to do survey.
I found copy writing is quite interesting. Hehe...
We work on a lot of headlines in the tutorial task. All you need is creativity and grammar.
This stickman I was thinking to put in the task as I used DARLIE as my product to think of the headlines.
No doubt, I did this by myself XD
I know I know, just simple steps in Photoshop.
Before and After.


Hahahaha...The real copy doesn't really look like this.
This is just the rough idea and I drew it right after I came up with this idea.
But then too many graphics we need to draw for the headlines so i decided to use handwriting.
Although we can use boxes to represent the pictures but you know, I'm quite particular when I'm doing assignments. So I just draw it.
Haha...Any single mistakes will mess up my mind and made me fed up.
Because I care for that so much.
Now we are going to prepare for our radio broadcasting.
Have to book for the studio as soon as possible so that the Mr. Don't-know-who can teach us to operate the equipments inside.
And now I only realize radio broadcasting sometimes is damn irritating because of those small little important steps.
Plus every deejay actually have a script!
Maybe you have already known it but I just want to share here. lalalalala~ :D
Showing my face again.
Nyek nyek nyek...



quek :P



