Moving at my territory.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Quite tired.
My scholarship interview was okay.
But I'm just too nervous so I don't know what I was talking.
Don't expect too much on it.
I think I couldn't get it.
Afternoon went to iFeel's office.
The editor is chio :D
Laziness. Just let the pictures do the talking.

Ah shua, Peter, Belle :)
We reach the place early as we scared to be late.
So just killing time at the nearest mamak stall.

At the ground floor.

Belle with iFeel - in the office waiting the editor to be prepared.

Found this in the office.

Peter posing XD

Oopsss...Not prepared yet. Belle is cute :D

Act-cool Raymond, Stunned Ah Shua, Poser Orange. HAHA...
In the room waiting the editor.

me (lol...look at my fringe =.=), catherine, belle.
I think I won't show the pictures during the interview.
So next picture is after we finished the interview.

Took with the editor :D
Actually we ended the interview faster than what we estimated.
So they decided to bump to my house.
And they like my brother so much. Haha....

They so wanted to take picture with him I don't know why XD

End with a group picture. That's all for today :)
My scholarship interview was okay.
But I'm just too nervous so I don't know what I was talking.
Don't expect too much on it.
I think I couldn't get it.
Afternoon went to iFeel's office.
The editor is chio :D
Laziness. Just let the pictures do the talking.

Ah shua, Peter, Belle :)
We reach the place early as we scared to be late.
So just killing time at the nearest mamak stall.

At the ground floor.

Belle with iFeel - in the office waiting the editor to be prepared.

Found this in the office.

Peter posing XD

Oopsss...Not prepared yet. Belle is cute :D

Act-cool Raymond, Stunned Ah Shua, Poser Orange. HAHA...
In the room waiting the editor.

me (lol...look at my fringe =.=), catherine, belle.
I think I won't show the pictures during the interview.
So next picture is after we finished the interview.

Took with the editor :D
Actually we ended the interview faster than what we estimated.
So they decided to bump to my house.
And they like my brother so much. Haha....

They so wanted to take picture with him I don't know why XD

End with a group picture. That's all for today :)

