The Owner









Who's peeking?


blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


Chaaat



Friends

+2
+2
Beverly
Connie
Esther
Fei
Fiona
Gaby
Gaby
Henry
Jia jia
Jie Hui
独侠令狐冲
Jerome Fo
Jovan Lee
Liz
May Wen
Orange
Phik Tee
Phileas
Phui San
Shermine
Siau Voon
Sim Hwa
snowXwhite
Suang Fu
Siu Jeen
Wen Erl
Xiao Chai
Yen Yin
Ying

Traffic



Archives

Credits

Designer:
Cynna
Editor: Ivy Khaw
Image: Nyiokope
Host: Blogger
ColorColorCombos
need HELP on the sponsorship things.
Saturday, September 27, 2008

Holiday! We have our midterm break and Raya's holiday combined.
Not worth for us lo. Aih, but better than no la.

I have so many things to do in holiday which don't seems like a holiday for me.
I have 3 assignments to complete in this holiday.
I have other activities regarding to projects.
I have to go out and do a survey on Tuesday. But some of my team mates couldn't make it on Tuesday. So maybe 4 of them do on Saturday and 4 of us do on Tuesday.
Quite frustrating about this.

We have to discuss about the radio project and come out with the station ID and jingle and musics, etc. But my other teammates hardly have free time where all of us can meet and discuss together. Either he is free and she have to work, or she is free and some go for vacation.
There are so many things to be worried about. Or maybe there's only ME who are the one who worry all of these things??
Maybe you think I've overreacted on this but I couldn't just leave it there because if I want to contact the companies for sponsorship, I have to explain our project to them right? I have to tell them if they sponsor us, how we going to distribute the gifts right?
But until now our flow of the programmes I'm still so blur on it. Until now we have just came out with the PSA and Promos. How about other things? Damn.

And this is my biggest problem. I've never do anything like this before.
I have no idea how should I start and ask for sponsorship. I scared they decline me or I give them a bad impression.

Anyone had handle any sponsorship thing before?
Can teach me how to ask for it? Should I email them first or send letter to them? Or should I just phone them and ask if they are interested and then only send the letter?
If I would phone them, what should I talk?
Duh, stupid questions right? aih...If there are anyone who handle this kind of thing before please tell me how to do. And if it's possible, please reply me asap because I have to complete this within the one-week holiday. Totally appriciate it. Thanks!! :)