Adventures in recording studio
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Today's quiz was just okay.
Have been created a few headlines and wrote a TVC treatment.
My ad concept was kinda dumb. Haha.
Well, who cares. I'm super looking forward to today's recording from the moment I opened my eyes this morning.
So there was it.
We started to practice one hour before. Simply because we have too much time.
The gap between the break and the recording session was one hour.
We recorded most of our PSA, Promos and Jingle.
We sang. Haha. Quite a fun day.
We have a PSA is talking about condom.
Peter and Raymond was doing the two character who are *ehem-ing*
We laugh like nobody business and they NG for many times.
It's really funny but finally we manage to get a good one.
Wee~ me recording.

The teacher was quite satisfied with my voice.
Compared to first time, I was way much better.
Last few weeks when we had the class where the teacher taught us how to operate the equipments, I tried record with one of our PSA.
He was like, no way, try again. He said I was like reading the script.
Actually it was quite disappointing because I had repeated and tried like more than ten times for the script.
But today he said that's the good one.
Haha. I'm so happy with that. Lalalala~

I don't know what this thing called.
We used this to control the volume, included the mic.

Peter was editing the sound we recorded.
He will be the technician man on the broadcast day.

Random shot.
*
After finished the recording, we started to fool around in the studio.
Since we are the last group today, the studio was ours!
Haha, actually we booked until 4.50pm only but then there was no one to use the studio already so we stayed until 6pm as we have not complete some part.

Found this Mulan's Mushu in the studio. Haha.

Acting dead. Haha. Stupid pose.

We were trying to act rockers. But Peter took the shot with shaky hands.
So it ended up we making the gestures but not facial expression and the attitude because we are tired to pose again.

:)

After finishing all the things, we left the studio.
Can you see outside? There is like no one in the college anymore.
Actually our college is very silent and super less people after 6pm.

Happy day~
We are having the recording session this Thursday again!
There are quite a lot of things have not been done.
Editing is the most time-consuming part.
So, hope our project can be conducted fluently and nicely
Ciao! :)
Have been created a few headlines and wrote a TVC treatment.
My ad concept was kinda dumb. Haha.
Well, who cares. I'm super looking forward to today's recording from the moment I opened my eyes this morning.
So there was it.
We started to practice one hour before. Simply because we have too much time.
The gap between the break and the recording session was one hour.
We recorded most of our PSA, Promos and Jingle.
We sang. Haha. Quite a fun day.
We have a PSA is talking about condom.
Peter and Raymond was doing the two character who are *ehem-ing*
We laugh like nobody business and they NG for many times.
It's really funny but finally we manage to get a good one.
Wee~ me recording.

The teacher was quite satisfied with my voice.
Compared to first time, I was way much better.
Last few weeks when we had the class where the teacher taught us how to operate the equipments, I tried record with one of our PSA.
He was like, no way, try again. He said I was like reading the script.
Actually it was quite disappointing because I had repeated and tried like more than ten times for the script.
But today he said that's the good one.
Haha. I'm so happy with that. Lalalala~

I don't know what this thing called.
We used this to control the volume, included the mic.

Peter was editing the sound we recorded.
He will be the technician man on the broadcast day.

Random shot.
*
After finished the recording, we started to fool around in the studio.
Since we are the last group today, the studio was ours!
Haha, actually we booked until 4.50pm only but then there was no one to use the studio already so we stayed until 6pm as we have not complete some part.

Found this Mulan's Mushu in the studio. Haha.

Acting dead. Haha. Stupid pose.

We were trying to act rockers. But Peter took the shot with shaky hands.
So it ended up we making the gestures but not facial expression and the attitude because we are tired to pose again.

:)

After finishing all the things, we left the studio.
Can you see outside? There is like no one in the college anymore.
Actually our college is very silent and super less people after 6pm.

Happy day~
We are having the recording session this Thursday again!
There are quite a lot of things have not been done.
Editing is the most time-consuming part.
So, hope our project can be conducted fluently and nicely
Ciao! :)

