BHP
Friday, October 24, 2008
I'm being so BHP recently >.<
*BHP= big head prawn :P (careless in Cantonese)*
Yesterday I left my phone in Raymond's car.
Luckily I managed to contact him through msn finally.
He returned it to me today :)
However, bad things did not just end like this.
We were supposed to hand in our assignment today so I brought my pendrive to college.
I still left a paragraph to complete the essay as I was too tired yesterday.
So I think to complete it in college because it was quite easy one.
I can save my paper also because we can print it in college :D
So here it goes.
I plugged the pendrive.
Opened the file.
Clicked on my assignment.
Pressed ENTER.
I waited the file to be opened.
*
*
*
*
Nothing popped out.
*
*
*
*
Wait. It gone!
The file is gone!
I checked what I pressed just now.
I think I accidentally pressed the 'del' beside the 'ENTER' !!!!
Okay. I wanted to calm down as I thought it surely could be resumed or undo or whatever.
Ctrl + Z.
No way! It was totally gone.
I deleted it!
I checked the Recycle Bin and nothing was inside!
NOTHING!
I knew it disappeared.
Why it could not be undo?? Why?
What lousy computer is that. (When I mean lousy, it is REALLY lousy! It's window 98! =.=)
I started to be panic.
What in my mind was totally blank.
I just could not believe this will happen to me. It's just...too dramatic, isn't it?
Yesterday I left my phone, today I deleted my assignment!!!
So Catherine asked if I have any backup in email or whatever.
You know what, this was what I had thought yesterday.
I suddenly thought that ' should I have a backup? Save in my email la.'
But then I did not do that because I thought I just need to print it out today, why on earth I need to backup.
Ok. I was wrong.
I didn't expect I deleted my assignment.
Anyway, I got a copy in my laptop but that was the time my sister going to school. No one was at home.
My handphone is in low battery condition.
I really wanted to bang myself to the wall.
I stared at the screen for a long period and just didn't know what to do with that.
Catherine they all then suggested they help me to tell the lecturer and said they can prove that I really completed the assignment and say I was crying.
Hahahaha....I was crying? XD
Of course we did not do that at last.
I called my sister hoping that she was still in the house.
Yay! Thank God she's there!
I asked her to send email to me.
But she said the Internet was not connected!
After we fix the internet problem (I taught her how to do in the phone =.=) , she said she could not open the hotmail website!
Oh my god, I once wondered is today Black Friday???
Why things could be so .... damn.
Then I asked her to send the email with her Yahoo account.
We didn't like to use Yahoo but I could not think it helped in that crucial time. :)
After she sent my assignment, I immediately open the website also but that stupid lousy computer could not connect to the internet!
Wtf.
I changed to other computer and luckily that worked.
Finally, I received! *claps*
Then my classmates told me we need to photostat the news article to be sent in together with the assignment.
Then what popped into my mind is 'Luckily I brought it, if not today is really a bad day to me.'
But wait!
I could not find in my bag!
I checked twice, trice...NO!
I checked again.
It was really not with me.
*Thunder stroked me.*
I thought it might be left in the studio as we were there before we went to the computer lab.
So Peter they all went to check for me and I continue the assignment.
And yeah. It was in the studio.
Oh, thank God everything is over now.
I swear I have never been this careless before.
These two days were really dramatic!
Lesson : Backup for your assignment! Save in email or send to yourself even though it sounds a bit stupid. Haha.
*BHP= big head prawn :P (careless in Cantonese)*
Yesterday I left my phone in Raymond's car.
Luckily I managed to contact him through msn finally.
He returned it to me today :)
However, bad things did not just end like this.
We were supposed to hand in our assignment today so I brought my pendrive to college.
I still left a paragraph to complete the essay as I was too tired yesterday.
So I think to complete it in college because it was quite easy one.
I can save my paper also because we can print it in college :D
So here it goes.
I plugged the pendrive.
Opened the file.
Clicked on my assignment.
Pressed ENTER.
I waited the file to be opened.
*
*
*
*
Nothing popped out.
*
*
*
*
Wait. It gone!
The file is gone!
I checked what I pressed just now.
I think I accidentally pressed the 'del' beside the 'ENTER' !!!!
Okay. I wanted to calm down as I thought it surely could be resumed or undo or whatever.
Ctrl + Z.
No way! It was totally gone.
I deleted it!
I checked the Recycle Bin and nothing was inside!
NOTHING!
I knew it disappeared.
Why it could not be undo?? Why?
What lousy computer is that. (When I mean lousy, it is REALLY lousy! It's window 98! =.=)
I started to be panic.
What in my mind was totally blank.
I just could not believe this will happen to me. It's just...too dramatic, isn't it?
Yesterday I left my phone, today I deleted my assignment!!!
So Catherine asked if I have any backup in email or whatever.
You know what, this was what I had thought yesterday.
I suddenly thought that ' should I have a backup? Save in my email la.'
But then I did not do that because I thought I just need to print it out today, why on earth I need to backup.
Ok. I was wrong.
I didn't expect I deleted my assignment.
Anyway, I got a copy in my laptop but that was the time my sister going to school. No one was at home.
My handphone is in low battery condition.
I really wanted to bang myself to the wall.
I stared at the screen for a long period and just didn't know what to do with that.
Catherine they all then suggested they help me to tell the lecturer and said they can prove that I really completed the assignment and say I was crying.
Hahahaha....I was crying? XD
Of course we did not do that at last.
I called my sister hoping that she was still in the house.
Yay! Thank God she's there!
I asked her to send email to me.
But she said the Internet was not connected!
After we fix the internet problem (I taught her how to do in the phone =.=) , she said she could not open the hotmail website!
Oh my god, I once wondered is today Black Friday???
Why things could be so .... damn.
Then I asked her to send the email with her Yahoo account.
We didn't like to use Yahoo but I could not think it helped in that crucial time. :)
After she sent my assignment, I immediately open the website also but that stupid lousy computer could not connect to the internet!
Wtf.
I changed to other computer and luckily that worked.
Finally, I received! *claps*
Then my classmates told me we need to photostat the news article to be sent in together with the assignment.
Then what popped into my mind is 'Luckily I brought it, if not today is really a bad day to me.'
But wait!
I could not find in my bag!
I checked twice, trice...NO!
I checked again.
It was really not with me.
*Thunder stroked me.*
I thought it might be left in the studio as we were there before we went to the computer lab.
So Peter they all went to check for me and I continue the assignment.
And yeah. It was in the studio.
Oh, thank God everything is over now.
I swear I have never been this careless before.
These two days were really dramatic!
Lesson : Backup for your assignment! Save in email or send to yourself even though it sounds a bit stupid. Haha.

