How do I live without you~
Thursday, October 23, 2008
How do I live without you~
I want to know~
How do I breathe without you~
If you ever go~
How do I ever, ever survive~
How do I, How do I oh how do I live~~~
T.T
I've (probably) left my handphone in raymond's car! T.T
Oh man, I scared it will lost! :(
I can't even call him because I don't remember his number!
Why at this time I can't recall any number?!!
Okay. It's because I rely on my handphone so much. I can't really remember what's their number.
Help. Pray for my handphone so that it's safe. T.T
Argh! I can't even remember a single number of them!
And I put silent mode somemore!!!! :(
No one is on msn now! I want to ask for their number T.T
Aih...
My handphone...............
I want to know~
How do I breathe without you~
If you ever go~
How do I ever, ever survive~
How do I, How do I oh how do I live~~~
T.T
I've (probably) left my handphone in raymond's car! T.T
Oh man, I scared it will lost! :(
I can't even call him because I don't remember his number!
Why at this time I can't recall any number?!!
Okay. It's because I rely on my handphone so much. I can't really remember what's their number.
Help. Pray for my handphone so that it's safe. T.T
Argh! I can't even remember a single number of them!
And I put silent mode somemore!!!! :(
No one is on msn now! I want to ask for their number T.T
Aih...
My handphone...............

