small little wish :)
Monday, October 6, 2008
Everything is back to normal.
I have to go for class as usual.
I'm back to the hectic life.
I enjoy this holiday a lot although I didn't go anywhere for vacation.
You must be wondering why.
I still need to do my assignment everyday and it did not seem like a holiday for me!
Well, it's simply because I could have a nice sleep and woke up only when I satisfied.
As you all know, I hardly have a sufficient sleeping time from the day I started my college.
Even now, when I'm blogging, I'm still squeezing my brain for ideas to complete my assignment.
So I have to thank my mom for not waking me up when I slept until 2 in the afternoon.
She is such a considerate mommy :) Love her.
I know. Study is hard.
Study Mass Communication is not an easy job as people usually think.
Not that you have a beautiful face and great body stature, then you are suitable in this subject.
I know hardly any subject is easy to study.
My parents have asked me to stop studying this subject before as they thought that I'm too suffered.
However, I have to say I really enjoy studying.
It do suffered me some of the times. But what I think is, if I could not withstand these little setbacks, it's still useless if I stopped my study and go to work.
I bet the difficulties will be a lot bigger when we face for works right?
Sometimes I really wish to have a laid-back life.
I wish to know more things other than study.
My life is just fulled with study now.
I wanted to travel.
But it's impossible because my parents had said that we are not going anywhere this year's holiday on December.
Disappointed. But never mind. At least I can have enough rest that time :)
There is only a simple but difficult wish of mine.
I have to go for class as usual.
I'm back to the hectic life.
I enjoy this holiday a lot although I didn't go anywhere for vacation.
You must be wondering why.
I still need to do my assignment everyday and it did not seem like a holiday for me!
Well, it's simply because I could have a nice sleep and woke up only when I satisfied.
As you all know, I hardly have a sufficient sleeping time from the day I started my college.
Even now, when I'm blogging, I'm still squeezing my brain for ideas to complete my assignment.
So I have to thank my mom for not waking me up when I slept until 2 in the afternoon.
She is such a considerate mommy :) Love her.
I know. Study is hard.
Study Mass Communication is not an easy job as people usually think.
Not that you have a beautiful face and great body stature, then you are suitable in this subject.
I know hardly any subject is easy to study.
My parents have asked me to stop studying this subject before as they thought that I'm too suffered.
However, I have to say I really enjoy studying.
It do suffered me some of the times. But what I think is, if I could not withstand these little setbacks, it's still useless if I stopped my study and go to work.
I bet the difficulties will be a lot bigger when we face for works right?
Sometimes I really wish to have a laid-back life.
I wish to know more things other than study.
My life is just fulled with study now.
I wanted to travel.
But it's impossible because my parents had said that we are not going anywhere this year's holiday on December.
Disappointed. But never mind. At least I can have enough rest that time :)
There is only a simple but difficult wish of mine.

