The Owner









Who's peeking?


blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


Chaaat



Friends

+2
+2
Beverly
Connie
Esther
Fei
Fiona
Gaby
Gaby
Henry
Jia jia
Jie Hui
独侠令狐冲
Jerome Fo
Jovan Lee
Liz
May Wen
Orange
Phik Tee
Phileas
Phui San
Shermine
Siau Voon
Sim Hwa
snowXwhite
Suang Fu
Siu Jeen
Wen Erl
Xiao Chai
Yen Yin
Ying

Traffic



Archives

Credits

Designer:
Cynna
Editor: Ivy Khaw
Image: Nyiokope
Host: Blogger
ColorColorCombos
Summary of the past week
Monday, October 13, 2008

Sorry for being not updating for the past whole week.
I was really really busy with assignments and the sponsorship thing.
Okay, I will share what I've been done after the one week :)

Finally, I contacted the sponsors!
Sadly, there was some declination but actually so far only got one la :D
It really disappointed me at first. However, I manage to come over that after reading some articles related to how to get a sponsorship successfully.
Ya, I did read articles online and search for tips before I started my call.
I always wanted to be well prepared before I do anything.
That article really inspired me.
It said that we are often too afraid to be failed. When the sponsors reject us, we will think that that's our problem. (That's exactly what I thought)
However, most of the time, when the sponsors reject us, it's their problem actually.
For example, they do not have enough budget.
So I feel better when I read that article and I called more sponsors!

At the same time, I came up with the logo of our station.
Actually it was not my job. I just get bored when I was studying for my quiz on Friday.
Surprisingly, they like it so much :)
So we are going to use this but change a little bit because it's all about PINK!
We should not be too feminine as our station not only targeted on girls right?Hehe.




This is the header on our website.
I'm not going to announced the website until all is prepared :)
If you are KDU student, please support me on that day :D
Bring along your friends lo. Hehe.
We will be playing games in the cafeteria.
The date is 6th November, 11am-1pm.
Other information will be published on the website soon but now we are just busying prepare it.
Hope we can get all things settled soon. Especially the sponsors.
They are so important because without them, we have no prizes to give out for winners =x
And oh sorry for non-KDU students :(


Never mind, chill!
I did not neglected my other assignments too.
As for Copy writing, we have our mid-term project and the due date is tomorrow.
I finished this by yesterday and I'm super satisfied with it.
I have chosen Nestle Bliss Light Yogurt Drink as my product to promote.
We have to write a creative brief and these advertisements are actually just bonus marks.
I think they only help 2-3 marks.
However, I still want it to look nice.
I know I'm not as professional as those designers.
I just came out with these using simple tools in photoshop.
Please don't judge me using professional eyesight :P

* extra information: copy writers' jobs are write the copy for print ads,radio ads or TV commercials. Therefore, what we learn in the class is how to come up with headlines and the body copy. So, the words in the advertisements below is created by our own.







Thanks for being so patient waiting my post :)
Maybe there is no one waiting. Haha.
Anyway, I love copy writing but tomorrow having quiz again :(
I'm more looking forward to the recording session tomorrow!
More picture will be coming soon :D Stay tune!