18th Birthday :)
Monday, November 10, 2008
Happy Birthday to me me me me ME :)
I celebrated my birthday two times today.
One celebration was with my college friends and another one was with my dearest family ^^
My college friends gave me surprise. Thanked to their good acting. Haha.
Actually I knew that they are going to celebrate with me.
But I still get cheated and surprised :D
So...I celebrated my birthday at KDU entrance.
They sang the birthday song so loud that everyone was actually looking at me. *paiseh*
And yeah, birthday star's present : CREAM WAR.
Haha.
It made my face so oily. Ewww...
We headed to Domino's Pizza near our college after discussing and distributing some works for Radio Proposal and MCS presentation.
As usual, we chatted and laughed like nobody's business.
Imitated all of our lecturers and each other. Haha...I think I was really good in that XD
We actually did not finish the cake and I have to bring it all the way to mommy's office.
Birthday celebration with my family was just so nice and warm.
They brought me ice-cream cake which I had it before on my don't-know-when birthday.
I could still remember that I paid half for the ice-cream cake that time.
I was just so wanted to try on the new arrival ice-cream cake and I don't really care I have to pay half for my own birthday cake :D
* additional*
When I just finished type this whole thing, Sim hwa appeared in front of my house.
Woohoo~ She came here right after working to give me my birthday present!
I love her :D
I love the bag she gave me too. It's a PUMA bag^^
Thanks my darling!
*additional*
Also, I won't forget those who wished me :)
Thanks a lot !^^
*without following the order of message received*
Ying
Gabee
Fong zhu
Simhwa
Wing
Chai (who wished me everywhere XD)
Tommy
Chee Seong
Edwin
Boon
Zuzu
Ka Hing
Li lynn (HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO!)
Orange
Catherine
Belle
Raymond
Shua
Melody
Miss Peggy
Shalynn
Jazlynn
Michelle
Sharmila
Suang Fu
James
Phui San
Ka Wai
Khai Shen
Phoebe
F.I.V.E
Di Quan
Wan Tien
Claris
Yieng
Jia Hong
KK
I celebrated my birthday two times today.
One celebration was with my college friends and another one was with my dearest family ^^
My college friends gave me surprise. Thanked to their good acting. Haha.
Actually I knew that they are going to celebrate with me.
But I still get cheated and surprised :D
So...I celebrated my birthday at KDU entrance.
They sang the birthday song so loud that everyone was actually looking at me. *paiseh*
And yeah, birthday star's present : CREAM WAR.
Haha.
It made my face so oily. Ewww...
We headed to Domino's Pizza near our college after discussing and distributing some works for Radio Proposal and MCS presentation.
As usual, we chatted and laughed like nobody's business.
Imitated all of our lecturers and each other. Haha...I think I was really good in that XD
We actually did not finish the cake and I have to bring it all the way to mommy's office.
Birthday celebration with my family was just so nice and warm.
They brought me ice-cream cake which I had it before on my don't-know-when birthday.
I could still remember that I paid half for the ice-cream cake that time.
I was just so wanted to try on the new arrival ice-cream cake and I don't really care I have to pay half for my own birthday cake :D
* additional*
When I just finished type this whole thing, Sim hwa appeared in front of my house.
Woohoo~ She came here right after working to give me my birthday present!
I love her :D
I love the bag she gave me too. It's a PUMA bag^^
Thanks my darling!
*additional*
Also, I won't forget those who wished me :)
Thanks a lot !^^
*without following the order of message received*
Ying
Gabee
Fong zhu
Simhwa
Wing
Chai (who wished me everywhere XD)
Tommy
Chee Seong
Edwin
Boon
Zuzu
Ka Hing
Li lynn (HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO!)
Orange
Catherine
Belle
Raymond
Shua
Melody
Miss Peggy
Shalynn
Jazlynn
Michelle
Sharmila
Suang Fu
James
Phui San
Ka Wai
Khai Shen
Phoebe
F.I.V.E
Di Quan
Wan Tien
Claris
Yieng
Jia Hong
KK
To sum all it up, I'm a happy girl :)


