Be-early birthday wishes
Saturday, November 8, 2008
I feel so sorry to my ji mui as they were planning to celebrate my be-early birthday today.
They planned to give me surprise.
However, I cannot attend the celebration due to tons of assignments that are uncompleted. :(
Sorry! Sorry!
I could tell you that I really forgot when is my birthday.
If I received no greetings from Friendster comment, I actually won't remember this such big day. Haha.
Anyway, this day used to be important for me.
If no one remember my birthday, I would surely be sad.
But that would never happen as I would kept reminding other or giving tips that my birthday is around the corner! =D
Haha, but now it's really not that important for me.
I'm more concerned about other's birthday.
I don't know why. Haha.
Anyway, for those who wished me, I'm so touch of that :'(
Really, even I could not remember my own birthday, what should I expect from the others?
Haha.
p/s. my birthday is not on today :)
I love you all! <3
They planned to give me surprise.
However, I cannot attend the celebration due to tons of assignments that are uncompleted. :(
Sorry! Sorry!
I could tell you that I really forgot when is my birthday.
If I received no greetings from Friendster comment, I actually won't remember this such big day. Haha.
Anyway, this day used to be important for me.
If no one remember my birthday, I would surely be sad.
But that would never happen as I would kept reminding other or giving tips that my birthday is around the corner! =D
Haha, but now it's really not that important for me.
I'm more concerned about other's birthday.
I don't know why. Haha.
Anyway, for those who wished me, I'm so touch of that :'(
Really, even I could not remember my own birthday, what should I expect from the others?
Haha.
p/s. my birthday is not on today :)
To my dearest ji mui:
Thanks for thinking to celebrate with me. But so sad that I couldn't attend.
I have my birthday celebration with you all every years and you all could never fail to make my day.
This years will be the first year I celebrate my birthday without you all :(
I missed you all so much!
Hope that we could come out one day after my exams.
I'm so sorry it's like every time I'm the one who is busy like hell and could not attend whatever gathering.
Thanks for you all's toleration and care.Thanks for thinking to celebrate with me. But so sad that I couldn't attend.
I have my birthday celebration with you all every years and you all could never fail to make my day.
This years will be the first year I celebrate my birthday without you all :(
I missed you all so much!
Hope that we could come out one day after my exams.
I'm so sorry it's like every time I'm the one who is busy like hell and could not attend whatever gathering.
I love you all! <3

