2008 Review
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
It's the last day of 2008!
Let's review what had happened all along this year.
1. I started my blog :)
2. I got my driving license.
3. I got my not-so-good SPM result. *which is quite disappointed.haha*
4. I started college and took the course which I really love. *oh yeah no more science!!*
5. Surprise birthday party for Simhwa :)
6. Our first story book had been published for the IT assignment.
7. Our radio production is a success in the end. Though we had faced many problems, we managed to solve it.
8. I had a chance to interview for my scholarship. I didn't get it at last, though.
9. We interviewed iFeel editor, which was a very nice experience for us.
10. Farewell party for Ting Sun, who is in Russia now surrounded by lots of pretty Russian chicks. Haha.
11. I've got a blog reward from JIA JIA :)
12. Ji Mui gang managed to gather for few times in this year. It's pretty hard for me to get permission from parents and also my barely-have-free-time-for-myself course. I'm so sorry that sometimes I couldn't attend all the occasions when everyone is managed to get free times.
Conclusion:
I didn't regret about my choice (Mass Comm) and I was glad that I managed to get good results after my hard work. I guess this year is a turning point for me because I had to get use to new environment and people. I hope 2009 will be a better year and I could maintain my blog passion.
Happy New Year! :)


Let's review what had happened all along this year.
1. I started my blog :)
2. I got my driving license.
3. I got my not-so-good SPM result. *which is quite disappointed.haha*
4. I started college and took the course which I really love. *oh yeah no more science!!*
5. Surprise birthday party for Simhwa :)
6. Our first story book had been published for the IT assignment.
7. Our radio production is a success in the end. Though we had faced many problems, we managed to solve it.
8. I had a chance to interview for my scholarship. I didn't get it at last, though.
9. We interviewed iFeel editor, which was a very nice experience for us.
10. Farewell party for Ting Sun, who is in Russia now surrounded by lots of pretty Russian chicks. Haha.
11. I've got a blog reward from JIA JIA :)
12. Ji Mui gang managed to gather for few times in this year. It's pretty hard for me to get permission from parents and also my barely-have-free-time-for-myself course. I'm so sorry that sometimes I couldn't attend all the occasions when everyone is managed to get free times.
Conclusion:
I didn't regret about my choice (Mass Comm) and I was glad that I managed to get good results after my hard work. I guess this year is a turning point for me because I had to get use to new environment and people. I hope 2009 will be a better year and I could maintain my blog passion.
Happy New Year! :)



