The Owner









Who's peeking?


blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


Chaaat



Friends

+2
+2
Beverly
Connie
Esther
Fei
Fiona
Gaby
Gaby
Henry
Jia jia
Jie Hui
独侠令狐冲
Jerome Fo
Jovan Lee
Liz
May Wen
Orange
Phik Tee
Phileas
Phui San
Shermine
Siau Voon
Sim Hwa
snowXwhite
Suang Fu
Siu Jeen
Wen Erl
Xiao Chai
Yen Yin
Ying

Traffic



Archives

Credits

Designer:
Cynna
Editor: Ivy Khaw
Image: Nyiokope
Host: Blogger
ColorColorCombos
Crash
Sunday, December 14, 2008

I was sitting at the passenger seat.
Everything was fine. Oh and there were less vehicles on the road.
I was checking the stuff that we've just shopped, eagerly.
I can't wait to be home. I'm just too tired after all.
I wasn't notice that we're moving too fast.
I turned my face. Trying to get something to talk about.
You know, it's just a lil' awkward to keep the atmosphere in silence.

I happened to notice the speedometer.
Oh My God! We're going super fast! And it's speeding every second!
I glanced through the window, hardly ever seen much thing in this speed.
"Hey! Are you insane? Can't you slow down a bit?!You're going too fast!" I can't control myself shouting like a mad people in that situation.
"You don't know what is fast. Can't you just sit back and watch my skill?"
My heart was going to pop out, or maybe stopped at any moment.
We're on the snaky road and soon reached the junction.
Oh no, there's a long queue in front of us.
The vehicles are motionless, their velocity is like zero?
Forget it, I'm bad in Physics.
And superb, we couldn't stop the car in time.

BANG!

And the rest of it. I knew you could imagine.
My heartbeat hit me hard. So hard.
Followed by 500 beats per minute.
I couldn't even realize that we got into a crash!

Okay. The moment we crashed, I conscious.
I sweated.Yikes.
I stared at the clock. 3.50am.
It seemed real. No. It's not real.
I think it's the worst thing for me other than I couldn't finish my paper in exam.
In my dreams.Obviously.
Like what I've seen in the TV? People awaken in complete horror after their nightmare.
That's what happened to me.
And yeah. I was glad that it was just a dream.

Maybe it's because there was an accident involving four cars in front my house two days ago.
And that caused my dream.
I would feel better if I think in that way.
Yeah.Everyone, please drive safely.