Lovely Jingle
Thursday, December 25, 2008
My final results came out finally.
I would say I'm pretty satisfied with it :)
After all my sleepless nights, I managed to get 4A and 1 B+.
Not bad uh? Hehe.
Media Culture and Society is the only B+ subject.
Nothing to complain about because I expected lower grade from that. Haha.
Thank God!

I'm happy with my CGPA :)
Targeting more for next semester which only include 3 subjects. Guess that's not too hard to reach the goal eh?

I never celebrate Christmas.
But still, wish you all enjoy your Christmas! :)
I would say I'm pretty satisfied with it :)
After all my sleepless nights, I managed to get 4A and 1 B+.
Not bad uh? Hehe.
Media Culture and Society is the only B+ subject.
Nothing to complain about because I expected lower grade from that. Haha.
Thank God!

I'm happy with my CGPA :)
Targeting more for next semester which only include 3 subjects. Guess that's not too hard to reach the goal eh?
I never celebrate Christmas.
But still, wish you all enjoy your Christmas! :)

