R E S T
Thursday, December 18, 2008
I bet you all understand how easy for someone to put on weight during holiday.
Especially after being stressed out for so long time.
You would not want to imagine how do I look after spending more than half of the holiday staying at home.
Seriously, I would not want too.
Guess what? I've finished 3 four-hundred-plus-plus-pages novel in 4 days time.
Does reading novels actually burn calories? Or even using a lot of mind?
If that's a yes, I think I'm more than happy to read more. Haha.
I've passed my past few days with those lovely novels.
And that's really nice. And cool. And unhealthy.
Because I'm reading the novels using my lappie.
Downloaded novels, to be more accurate.
So. Being all day long staring on the screen is REALLY, REALLY not a good idea.
But I think I'm addicted to the stories.
Every time when I think I need a rest, I couldn't distract myself away from the screen.
And so, continue reading.
By the time I realized I should do something other than just reading the stories, you know what, it's bed time already.
Everyone in the house is prepared for bed and sweet dreams in their lovely pyjamas.
I'm such a freak yeah?
Now. I'm telling myself I should really take this serious.
Off the lappie and go get some rest.
It's totally unhealthy staying whole night conscious even though I'm not reading the novels.
Yup. Insomnia. That's what happened last night.
I guess the coffee worked really well.
I woke up on 6a.m. this morning.
Well, I didn't wake up. I was staying awake until 6 this morning.
Feeling a lil' dizzy, buoyant, as if I've lost 10kg in return.
The night was hard. And familiar.
I think I've experienced it.
Remember the crap post? Yeah. The coffee one.
I don't really have any idea what I was talking about.
Haha...Ridiculous.
I was starving.
And now that I remembered I've skipped dinner most of the time. In holiday.
It's too important to have a healthy breakfast when we're on diet.
So. I've give up the idea of havingyummy maggi mee.
Instead, I think I'll get myself half-boiled eggs with bread.
Meanwhile, I'm going to take a bath.
Taking morning bath isn't being me. But I think I need that this time.
Doesn't this morning sounds healthier and fresher?
Hmmm... I think it'll be a good day for me. To restore the energy :)
So.
No lappie.
No internet.
Not staring at screen for whole day long.
Not exposing myself into radioactive threat.
Not sleeping late again.
When I said that, I really mean that.
Therefore, that tantamount to no blog update in a short period.
Not at least one week I guess :)
But I hope it won't let you waited long.
Enjoy the holiday everyone :)
Merry be-early Christmas!
Especially after being stressed out for so long time.
You would not want to imagine how do I look after spending more than half of the holiday staying at home.
Seriously, I would not want too.
Guess what? I've finished 3 four-hundred-plus-plus-pages novel in 4 days time.
Does reading novels actually burn calories? Or even using a lot of mind?
If that's a yes, I think I'm more than happy to read more. Haha.
I've passed my past few days with those lovely novels.
And that's really nice. And cool. And unhealthy.
Because I'm reading the novels using my lappie.
Downloaded novels, to be more accurate.
So. Being all day long staring on the screen is REALLY, REALLY not a good idea.
But I think I'm addicted to the stories.
Every time when I think I need a rest, I couldn't distract myself away from the screen.
And so, continue reading.
By the time I realized I should do something other than just reading the stories, you know what, it's bed time already.
Everyone in the house is prepared for bed and sweet dreams in their lovely pyjamas.
I'm such a freak yeah?
Now. I'm telling myself I should really take this serious.
Off the lappie and go get some rest.
It's totally unhealthy staying whole night conscious even though I'm not reading the novels.
Yup. Insomnia. That's what happened last night.
I guess the coffee worked really well.
I woke up on 6a.m. this morning.
Well, I didn't wake up. I was staying awake until 6 this morning.
Feeling a lil' dizzy, buoyant, as if I've lost 10kg in return.
The night was hard. And familiar.
I think I've experienced it.
Remember the crap post? Yeah. The coffee one.
I don't really have any idea what I was talking about.
Haha...Ridiculous.
I was starving.
And now that I remembered I've skipped dinner most of the time. In holiday.
It's too important to have a healthy breakfast when we're on diet.
So. I've give up the idea of having
Instead, I think I'll get myself half-boiled eggs with bread.
Meanwhile, I'm going to take a bath.
Taking morning bath isn't being me. But I think I need that this time.
Doesn't this morning sounds healthier and fresher?
Hmmm... I think it'll be a good day for me. To restore the energy :)
So.
No lappie.
No internet.
Not staring at screen for whole day long.
Not exposing myself into radioactive threat.
Not sleeping late again.
When I said that, I really mean that.
Therefore, that tantamount to no blog update in a short period.
Not at least one week I guess :)
But I hope it won't let you waited long.
Enjoy the holiday everyone :)
Merry be-early Christmas!

