The Owner









Who's peeking?


blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


Chaaat



Friends

+2
+2
Beverly
Connie
Esther
Fei
Fiona
Gaby
Gaby
Henry
Jia jia
Jie Hui
独侠令狐冲
Jerome Fo
Jovan Lee
Liz
May Wen
Orange
Phik Tee
Phileas
Phui San
Shermine
Siau Voon
Sim Hwa
snowXwhite
Suang Fu
Siu Jeen
Wen Erl
Xiao Chai
Yen Yin
Ying

Traffic



Archives

Credits

Designer:
Cynna
Editor: Ivy Khaw
Image: Nyiokope
Host: Blogger
ColorColorCombos
This is what we called sisters.
Sunday, December 7, 2008

06.12.2008
After half year, we say hi to each other again.
Yup, time flies.
6 months gone in a blink.
This time we chosen a place called 小休亭.
Nice environment because it's quite quiet. Haha.

We actually gathered for 1 hours 30 minutes.
Of course, it's definitely not enough for us :P
But we had a quality time together.
After that they went to sing k.
But I couldn't go with them T.T
So I stayed and have another 3-hour small gathering with Gaby :)
We didn't meet for a long time but we didn't talk like any stranger.
I think this is what we called sisters.
We can talk what ever we want.
Gossips, our experience, teasing each other....

I know I know.
Waiting for pictures right?
Here you go :D


Little decoration on the wall.
Hohoho~ Christmas is coming! :)


Nice environment :)


We took the place inside.
So it's more private. Hehe.
Actually they've already decorate the shop into Christmas feel.
Can you spot the Christmas tree?


Fong enjoying her 'Super Honey Milk'.


Fong is always cute ^^


:)


What happened, Wing?
Why did you looked so sad? Haha.


The big child with me :P


Ying. A clever girl with nice smile :)
Still available! :D


Can I look more weird?


Who's this mysterious girl huh?
Guess guess guess :)


Tadaa~ She's Sim hwa.
Looked emo huh? Haha.
My besties for almost 9 years.
She love TVXQ very very much.
Any TVXQ fans want to meet her?


Okay okay....I knew you all are enough of the mystery.
I'm now presents you the sweet gal, Sim hwa!


Of course...How could she absent from my blog huh?
My girl -->Beeeeee~
So sorry, she's taken.
Hehe.


Can you believe? She's my dance partner in kindergarten :)




I love her.


wen, sim hwa, fong.


Gaby and Wing.


Cute Wei Fong :)


Sisters :)


-------------
*extra*
Fong gave me a handmade birthday card.
It was made by her own.
I love it so much!


The front view.
I love the trees and the building ^^


The drawing looks so artistic right? :)


I love this too :)


Thanks my dear! :)

----------------


It's nice to have you all in my life.
I'm so looking forward to our next gathering :)
But I just couldn't know when will it be.
Anyway, miss you all!