The Owner









Who's peeking?


blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


Chaaat



Friends

+2
+2
Beverly
Connie
Esther
Fei
Fiona
Gaby
Gaby
Henry
Jia jia
Jie Hui
独侠令狐冲
Jerome Fo
Jovan Lee
Liz
May Wen
Orange
Phik Tee
Phileas
Phui San
Shermine
Siau Voon
Sim Hwa
snowXwhite
Suang Fu
Siu Jeen
Wen Erl
Xiao Chai
Yen Yin
Ying

Traffic



Archives

Credits

Designer:
Cynna
Editor: Ivy Khaw
Image: Nyiokope
Host: Blogger
ColorColorCombos
Twilight ++
Friday, December 12, 2008

Actually I've watched Twilight when I posted the previous post.
But seems like what I wrote is not enough huh? Haha.
Okay let me share with you the movie.
Well maybe I'll just start off with the story :)




----------------


BELLA SWAN (Kristen Stewart) has always been a little bit different, never care about fitting in with the trendy girls at her Phoenix high school. When her mother re-marries and sends Bella to live with her father in the rainy little town of Forks, Washington, she doesn't expect much of anything to change.

Then she meets the mysterious and dazzlingly beautiful EDWARD CULLEN (Robert Pattinson), a boy unlike any she's ever met. Edward is a vampire, but he doesn't have fangs and his family is unique in that they choose not to drink human blood. He can run faster than a mountain lion. He can stop a moving car with his bare hands. Bella knows that Edward is a vampire but she is not afraid of his blood-thirsty needs and the fact he could kill her at any moment. Bella is afraid of losing him, the love of her life. Intelligent and witty, Edward sees straight into Bella's soul. Soon, they are swept up in a passionate, thrilling and unorthodox romance.

To Edward, Bella is what he has waited 90 years for - a soul mate. But the closer they get, the more Edward must struggle to resist the primal pull of her scent, which could send him into an uncontrollable frenzy.

One day, Edward invites Bella to join the vampire family baseball game. They could only play baseball in a thunder storm as when they hit the ball with the bat it makes a loud noise because of the strength they use. So when they play during the storm it covers up the noise that they are making. However, that had raised the other vampires - JAMES (Cam Gigandet), LAURENT (Edi Gathegi) and VICTORIA (Rachelle Lefevre) attention. James realized that Bella is human and he finds it a challenge to hunt for Bella's irresistible blood.Edward then tries his best to protect Bella from James's threat.


------------------

I'm actually looking forward to the next series New Moon.
Bella Swan is going to be a vampire too!
She had told Edward that she want him to turn her into vampire too but Edward decline that.
He doesn't want her suffer like him.

Hmmm...I wish to read the book rather than watch the movie.
I think the novel had a clearer and better version.
Well, just see when I'm free to visit any bookstore.

So far I found this movie only attracted teenage girls. Haha.
Hey, anyone who had already watched the movie, feel free to leave your opinion here :)