The Owner









Who's peeking?


blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


Chaaat



Friends

+2
+2
Beverly
Connie
Esther
Fei
Fiona
Gaby
Gaby
Henry
Jia jia
Jie Hui
独侠令狐冲
Jerome Fo
Jovan Lee
Liz
May Wen
Orange
Phik Tee
Phileas
Phui San
Shermine
Siau Voon
Sim Hwa
snowXwhite
Suang Fu
Siu Jeen
Wen Erl
Xiao Chai
Yen Yin
Ying

Traffic



Archives

Credits

Designer:
Cynna
Editor: Ivy Khaw
Image: Nyiokope
Host: Blogger
ColorColorCombos
3rd Semester
Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Yesterday I went back to college for the briefing.
The third semester is going to be a short one.
I'm taking 3 subjects which are Organizational Communication, Public Speaking and Malaysian Studies.

By the way, among these 3 subjects, we have two lecturers who taught us in the last semester again.And seriously, I don't like them. Both of them.
Argh... I thought we won't gonna see Mr.Ruly again but Miss Z had resigned so he had to replace her. Why on earth is this happening to us :(
I also heard that many lecturers resigned or transferred to other college already.
So there will be some new blood in our college.

Classes are going to start next week.
I'd better have the study mood soon.
Hope to cope with the lessen well and don't get sleepy in Org. Comm. class.
'Cause Mr.Valen is very 'organized'. He'd just read our the notes word by word. =.=
Guess I have to study this hard again. On my own :(

Public Speaking is now the one i really afraid of because of Mr.Ruly.
We always don't understand his marking scheme.
He is not friendly too, seriously. When we see him in the office asking questions about the assignments, he will smile insincerely and answer caustically.
I'm sick of that.

Pray hard for my new semester.
For those who are back to school too.
All the best!