Brief report
Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hi guys, how are your Chinese New Year celebration? Did you get a lot of ang pau? :) For me, I didn't get a lot as I didn't go back to hometown this year. I bet my cousins missed me so much (perasan nyeer) :P
Instead, I went to Genting last Friday and came back on Sunday. Well, Genting was as bored as usual. But it was fun as long as I was together with my family :) loves loves <3
Daddy went to casino but Uncle Lim wasn't happy enough to belanja us dinner. Anyway, at least we still get something from the games.
These few days I was staying at home doing my assignment, answering some questions about history of Malaysia. (I'm a good student) As many of you may know, studying history is KILLING ME SOFTLY. Mind you, I get 6C for Sejarah in SPM. I had problems answering those history questions. But finally, I finished it and post it up to our E-Forum. Thank God!
* Our college launched a new way to learn Malaysian Studies. We study online instead of having lectures. So our assignments have to be posted up to the forum and everybody can see it and criticize it! Owh I hate that.*
SO. Now is 4am in the morning. I shan't stay at here anymore so bye!

