The Owner









Who's peeking?


blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


Chaaat



Friends

+2
+2
Beverly
Connie
Esther
Fei
Fiona
Gaby
Gaby
Henry
Jia jia
Jie Hui
独侠令狐冲
Jerome Fo
Jovan Lee
Liz
May Wen
Orange
Phik Tee
Phileas
Phui San
Shermine
Siau Voon
Sim Hwa
snowXwhite
Suang Fu
Siu Jeen
Wen Erl
Xiao Chai
Yen Yin
Ying

Traffic



Archives

Credits

Designer:
Cynna
Editor: Ivy Khaw
Image: Nyiokope
Host: Blogger
ColorColorCombos
Fit in
Monday, January 12, 2009

Say hi to college again! Everything is new.
New faces popped out everywhere in the college.
Whole college is changing to new system.
We soon getting a new student ID.
New flat screen computers in computer lab.
New lecturers stepping into the so-called 'dream door' of KDU.
I assumed myself as a new student too. To get back my passion of study.

----

For your information, I should be taking only three subjects in this semester, which its time table is very cacat-ed.We have only one-hour class on Wednesday which means I have to go to PJ from Serdang for the very precious one hour and then leave.Many students complained about the time table and SO, Miss Irene had permitted us to drop Malaysian Studies and take Moral Education. That means Wednesday=off day~~~ Teehee :)

You know what, things didn't get that well in our life. When we felt pleased and excited for like few seconds, we were informed that we are required to finish all the MPW subjects by next semester. Worst of all, we will be having 5 subjects in next semester excluded MPW subject. Therefore, we ended up adding one more subject to this semester so that it wouldn't be that hard for next sem. :(

Okay, at least there was still something in my expectation for the day. But nothing good about that too.

Organizational Communication class was as dull as Critical Thinking. Hello??! Deadly Dull, i tell you.Maybe it's because of the lecturer. I should have try to get myself into the lessons because I could hardly understand anything of it. I wouldn't want my results to be cracked because of this.

Nevertheless, we have already got the very first assignment for semester three. Nothing surprise because we experienced it last semester.

-.-

Do you know yourself well? What are your strengths and weakness?
In our learning experience, being able to identify our personal strengths and weaknesses giving us opportunity to become a better individual. So now go and understand yourself and complete the assignment~!
Well, I guess this is one of the ways to activate myself as I was like remaining in holiday mood. Get up please!!


p.s. Currently addicted to KUDOS - Rock Legend :)