HTML @@
Saturday, January 3, 2009
I'm trying to change the blog template myself.
So, I'm dealing with lots of HTML codes now.
It's quite complicated because no one teach me :(
Haha. But I think I can learn myself. Since I did edit some codes from the blog template that I downloaded.
It's just the matter of time.
So, if you saw something wrong when you click in my blog, please don't be afraid because I'm trying something on my blog :)
So, I'm dealing with lots of HTML codes now.
It's quite complicated because no one teach me :(
Haha. But I think I can learn myself. Since I did edit some codes from the blog template that I downloaded.
It's just the matter of time.
So, if you saw something wrong when you click in my blog, please don't be afraid because I'm trying something on my blog :)

