New start
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Well, this is all I can do.
I know it is almost similar to the previous one but I have no idea how to design. Haha.
At least I have put all the code that I know in this template.
College is going to start on 6th January.
I can't wait to start classes :)
My classmates and I planned to go for a movie on the course briefing day.
Any nice movie recommended?^^
I've got myself a planner book.
Goals and plans have been set.
Hope that I could follow all the plans and work them out.
Have you planed for the new year? :)
I know it is almost similar to the previous one but I have no idea how to design. Haha.
At least I have put all the code that I know in this template.
College is going to start on 6th January.
I can't wait to start classes :)
My classmates and I planned to go for a movie on the course briefing day.
Any nice movie recommended?^^
I've got myself a planner book.
Goals and plans have been set.
Hope that I could follow all the plans and work them out.
Have you planed for the new year? :)

