Squeeze
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Currently working on my Org.Comm. assignment.
I have no idea what to write. I should have not connected to the internet so that I won't get distracted. =x
1500 words. I strongly doubt that I can reach the limit.
Gotta go and continue the work. Monday is the due date. *Fainted*
p.s. Happy birthday to my 1-year-old dearie blog :) Who testimony my growth in the past year. I'm glad to have you. Who let me know other friends through blogging. You are my best accompany for all experiences. Happy birthday.
I have no idea what to write. I should have not connected to the internet so that I won't get distracted. =x
1500 words. I strongly doubt that I can reach the limit.
Gotta go and continue the work. Monday is the due date. *Fainted*
p.s. Happy birthday to my 1-year-old dearie blog :) Who testimony my growth in the past year. I'm glad to have you. Who let me know other friends through blogging. You are my best accompany for all experiences. Happy birthday.

