i hate you
Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm under stress.
I've been adding tasks to my to-do list almost everyday but hardly finish even one task.
Just finished the self-introductory speech yesterday.
Public Speaking isn't that easy. At least for me.
You don't need to defeat the others like what we did in the other subjects.
The biggest competition is yourself.
I think I have to use up a lot of time just trying not to be nervous speaking in front of people. :(
After the speech, I still couldn't get myself any time to relax.
I hate politics, just like how I hate history.
And congratulation to me, Malaysian studies included these two things.
Thanks to this subject, I added one more thing, which is E-forum, to my oh-i-so-hate-these-things list!
I'm an inactive member. All and all is because I don't know what to reply in that forum.
It's all about politics, history, government, yadaa yadaa yadaa~
Hate it.
I guess I did not stand a chance in getting full A this semester :(
Politics Politics Politics
History History History
Gahhhh!!! :(
I will be having mid-term exam next week.
So what?
I'm not going to blog THAT often.
I realize I really really am lack of revision.
Sad, I couldn't get concentrated due to my stressed brain cells :(
I wish I could find a way out :(
Am really not that happy.
I thought this short sem will be nice and relax.
I'm wrong, totally wrong, seriously WRONG!
Sorry I need some fresh air.
just to concentrate.
:(

