super midnight oil
Friday, February 13, 2009
One more to go.
Public Speaking concept test.
Lecturer had given "tips" so I'm so hardworking to find out the answers first :)
Questions are real easy but a little bit tricky.
I'm mentally tired but physically high.
I wanted to sleep but I can't.
Daddy is going Thailand with his friends to play golf.
I wonder why he had to go so far just to play golf. =.=
Yea, he likes playing golf. His golf sets are so... complete, i could say.
He even won a champion in I-don't-know-what-name golf competition.
Okay, back to the topic. Daddy is going to Thailand.
So...that means I can't take a nap in his car while he is sending me to college.
That means I have to take the loaded lrt and wait for the oh-so-punctual public bus to college.
Not to mention that I WILL be lack of sleep.
Okay, I feel like throwing up now.
Better off to bed. Bye!
Public Speaking concept test.
Lecturer had given "tips" so I'm so hardworking to find out the answers first :)
Questions are real easy but a little bit tricky.
I'm mentally tired but physically high.
I wanted to sleep but I can't.
Daddy is going Thailand with his friends to play golf.
I wonder why he had to go so far just to play golf. =.=
Yea, he likes playing golf. His golf sets are so... complete, i could say.
He even won a champion in I-don't-know-what-name golf competition.
Okay, back to the topic. Daddy is going to Thailand.
So...that means I can't take a nap in his car while he is sending me to college.
That means I have to take the loaded lrt and wait for the oh-so-punctual public bus to college.
Not to mention that I WILL be lack of sleep.
Okay, I feel like throwing up now.
Better off to bed. Bye!

