t a g
Sunday, March 1, 2009
I know i know. I'm super late to reply your tag. :)
So no more craps, here it goes.
RULES: The Rules are simple. Use Google, etc to search the answers to the questions below.Then you must choose a picture in the FIRST PAGE of result and post it as your answer.After that tag 7 people.
1. The age of my next birthday

So no more craps, here it goes.
RULES: The Rules are simple. Use Google, etc to search the answers to the questions below.Then you must choose a picture in the FIRST PAGE of result and post it as your answer.After that tag 7 people.
1. The age of my next birthday

2. A place that I'd like to travel to

3. A favorite food

4. A favorite place

5. A nickname I had

6. College major

7. A favorite color

8. Name of my love

9. A bad habit

10. The city I live in

11. The city I was born

12. Hobby

13. Wish list

Done :)
i tag...
1. Gabee
2. Jia jia
3. +2
4. whoever wanted to do, more than welcome to reply this tag
*even if you just pass by here:)*
that's all.
Have a nice day!!^^
xoxo,
i v y

3. A favorite food

4. A favorite place

5. A nickname I had

6. College major

7. A favorite color

8. Name of my love

9. A bad habit

10. The city I live in

11. The city I was born

12. Hobby

13. Wish list

Done :)
i tag...
1. Gabee
2. Jia jia
3. +2
4. whoever wanted to do, more than welcome to reply this tag
*even if you just pass by here:)*
that's all.
Have a nice day!!^^
xoxo,
i v y

