The Owner









Who's peeking?


blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


Chaaat



Friends

+2
+2
Beverly
Connie
Esther
Fei
Fiona
Gaby
Gaby
Henry
Jia jia
Jie Hui
独侠令狐冲
Jerome Fo
Jovan Lee
Liz
May Wen
Orange
Phik Tee
Phileas
Phui San
Shermine
Siau Voon
Sim Hwa
snowXwhite
Suang Fu
Siu Jeen
Wen Erl
Xiao Chai
Yen Yin
Ying

Traffic



Archives

Credits

Designer:
Cynna
Editor: Ivy Khaw
Image: Nyiokope
Host: Blogger
ColorColorCombos
im so into roman shoes
Monday, March 23, 2009

oh yeah see who's here AGAIN.
i'm supposed to be doing research on my history project and see where am i now.
geezzz....doing research and assignments in holiday is UGH.
we all know how is my history-knowledge level.
Evidence showed in my SPM results and okay, stop reminding me about that.

***

Anyhow, today is such a tiring day,
it's Family's shopping day :))
Not much shopping done though, cuz we spent more time on groceries part.
It's fun cuz it's been a long time I didn't shop with my family.
Since I've started my English tuition class which is usually on Sunday, and thanks to my college assignments, I rarely go out to shop with family.
So seeing that I was really bored out of my wits doing that history thingy, I've decided to follow my mom to Carrefour.
Spent hours there and bought some stuff and dvds.
Then we go for dinner at some random restaurant.
Then shop for shoes since my gladiator is 'spoiled' cuz of the amount of walk i needed everyday to and fro college.
And I've got myself a new silver gladiator sandal, which something look like this


but with lesser straps and bigger gaps in between.
I've tried to find other kinds of shoes but i don't know, my final choice is still gladiator :)

I'm kind of happy today, and because of that, i decided to do my research tomorrow. (oh so lazy)
Lol. what a ridiculous conclusion.
Okay, tomorrow having moral class for 1hours -.- in this so-called sem break.
So have a nice day everyone!


love,
i v y