The Owner









Who's peeking?


blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


Chaaat



Friends

+2
+2
Beverly
Connie
Esther
Fei
Fiona
Gaby
Gaby
Henry
Jia jia
Jie Hui
独侠令狐冲
Jerome Fo
Jovan Lee
Liz
May Wen
Orange
Phik Tee
Phileas
Phui San
Shermine
Siau Voon
Sim Hwa
snowXwhite
Suang Fu
Siu Jeen
Wen Erl
Xiao Chai
Yen Yin
Ying

Traffic



Archives

Credits

Designer:
Cynna
Editor: Ivy Khaw
Image: Nyiokope
Host: Blogger
ColorColorCombos
Plastic girl
Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My informative speech is fine.
My lecturer said it is good enough but just one thing, my face is BLANK.
Lol...he knew I was very nervous.
But other than the facial expression, he said other thing is good.
Tone, inflation, effective pause, eye contact is fine. Just my face. lol.
So he hope to see my improvement in persuasive speech :S


I've finished writing my persuasive speech last week actually.
But my lecturer don't agree with my topic, he said that's not persuasive :(
After a few 'argument' with him, he said just see on that day whether I can persuade him or not. LOL. He said if I can't persuade him, then it would definitely be a low mark. Geeezzz...
But after I think on myself for a VERY VERY long time, I decided not to risk my 25 marks.
So i changed the topic. -.-
I'm now doing a persuasive speech on 'say no to plastic bags'.
To persuade the audience to stop using plastic bags.
Err..is it persuasive? I guess so right?
Compared to my previous topic, 'laughter is the best medicine', i think this is more persuasive right?
Oh i just scared he'll banned my topic again :(
There's not much time left for me to do another topic again if he banned this...

Oh by the way, I didn't even start a single revision yet!!!
And final exam is after next week :(
Sooooo many things to do :(
If you had any idea on my speech topic, please tell me so I can improve. Thanks a lot.
Say NO to plastic bags.



sad :(
i v y