The Owner









Who's peeking?


blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


Chaaat



Friends

+2
+2
Beverly
Connie
Esther
Fei
Fiona
Gaby
Gaby
Henry
Jia jia
Jie Hui
独侠令狐冲
Jerome Fo
Jovan Lee
Liz
May Wen
Orange
Phik Tee
Phileas
Phui San
Shermine
Siau Voon
Sim Hwa
snowXwhite
Suang Fu
Siu Jeen
Wen Erl
Xiao Chai
Yen Yin
Ying

Traffic



Archives

Credits

Designer:
Cynna
Editor: Ivy Khaw
Image: Nyiokope
Host: Blogger
ColorColorCombos
self-hypnosis
Monday, March 2, 2009

I have to deliver my Informative Speech tomorrow! :S
Quite nervous because the lecturer is so darn strict.
Even Catherine who maintain a strong eye contact (which I observed lah :P) get an "average" for that section.
I wonder what standard is he using.

Oh, also it's not fair! Since this is the last day, they are using back the lousy classroom.
I've got no mic.
I've got no podium.
I have to speak super loud.
I have nothing to cover my body which makes me more uncomfortable :(
unfair.

Anyhow,
For the sake of my marks, and also an 'A' ....
I must tell myself not to be nervous.
I must overcome these anxieties which would eventually led me to LOW marks.
I must not rushing when I go out.
I must not READ the script.
I must look at the audience all the time if possible.
I must speak with tone, inflation~~~~~
I must score for this speech, otherwise persuasive is harder (don't even have a script!)
I must relax.
I must be steady.
I'm not scare.
I'm not scare.
I'm not scare.
I'm not scare.


i hope this self-hypnosis 'therapy' is work for me. lol.



good luck, ivy.