Revive
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Hey hey, miss me? :)
Well, I've just done my Moral exam today.
So that means I'm free from LAN subjects, especially history!! :D
unless I failed the subjects lah. A big No no okay.
So, how's ya going for the past two weeks?
Mine was nothing special except revisions.
Gosh I know I sounds like a nerd.
Indeed I AM a nerd. Lol.
Well well, let's see what I've done for today's multimedia tutorial :)
.
.
.
.
Okay, it seems that I can't upload the flash file.
So I just ps some of them.






This is the most basic thing in IT.
But I'm not an IT student so I think it's quite amazing to finish this in 1 hour (it requires a lot of editing and codes okay lol) cuz I did 16 slides. XD
and oh yeah did I tell you that I learn it in 30 minutes?
haha. IT students don't be surprise, i know this is very easy for you all but not me :)
okay, i shall go now.
see you soon :)
chu!
Well, I've just done my Moral exam today.
So that means I'm free from LAN subjects, especially history!! :D
unless I failed the subjects lah. A big No no okay.
So, how's ya going for the past two weeks?
Mine was nothing special except revisions.
Gosh I know I sounds like a nerd.
Indeed I AM a nerd. Lol.
Well well, let's see what I've done for today's multimedia tutorial :)
.
.
.
.
Okay, it seems that I can't upload the flash file.
So I just ps some of them.






This is the most basic thing in IT.
But I'm not an IT student so I think it's quite amazing to finish this in 1 hour (it requires a lot of editing and codes okay lol) cuz I did 16 slides. XD
and oh yeah did I tell you that I learn it in 30 minutes?
haha. IT students don't be surprise, i know this is very easy for you all but not me :)
okay, i shall go now.
see you soon :)
chu!

