The Owner









Who's peeking?


blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


Chaaat



Friends

+2
+2
Beverly
Connie
Esther
Fei
Fiona
Gaby
Gaby
Henry
Jia jia
Jie Hui
独侠令狐冲
Jerome Fo
Jovan Lee
Liz
May Wen
Orange
Phik Tee
Phileas
Phui San
Shermine
Siau Voon
Sim Hwa
snowXwhite
Suang Fu
Siu Jeen
Wen Erl
Xiao Chai
Yen Yin
Ying

Traffic



Archives

Credits

Designer:
Cynna
Editor: Ivy Khaw
Image: Nyiokope
Host: Blogger
ColorColorCombos
Buh bye
Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hi readers :)
I swear I really got no time to update.
I slept around 4am every day and woke up at 6.30am.
oh gosh, the sleepless day came back to me.
I've to do web design and layout for our fashion website proposal.
That's where i spent my sleeping time. lol.

Soon, I'll be busy for our final project film shooting.
Well, for your info, I'm the film editor.
But seriously, I haven't started exploring the software myself.
Haha. I just got the software installed. It's like yesterday's matter.
I used up many time to find someone who got the software.
Otherwise, I'm sure I can master it during my mid-term break.
Lol. But it's too late to say that.

Oh ya, We'll be shooting MY story :D
Our lecturer had chosen 14 storyboards out of 60++ and let the leader pick it randomly.
It is sealed so we don't know what story we got actually.
I'm quite happy not only because my story will be filmed, but my story is in the 14 out of 60++ :)
I got a B for it and lecturer's comment on my storyboard is quite encouraging.
But I'm afraid about our final outcome.

Well, one more thing, I'll be acting in our film as well.
Quite nervous cuz my story is about husband and wife!
Plus I afraid I can't do well, especially my face expression.
The director want us to be very very sweet. LOL.
Now I understand why those actors hardly act couple with their good friends.
I really feel like laughing when i face Raymond.
Our lecturer is quite particular with the acting.
:S dum dum dum
So hope everything will be fine.
And this film shooting thingy REALLY consume a lot of time and energy.
Even now, a week before shooting, we have piles of work to prepare.
Discuss bout storyboard.
Come out with a new storyboard with more details.
Story flow.
Settings.
Lighting.
Costume.
Props.
Schedule.
Budget.

This film shooting will be going on for one month.
So you can imagine how busy I will be.
These few things can drive me crazy already.

I shall turn in now.
till then.

p.s. i'll leave my blog for a period now. miss you all :)