Awake
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Silently it arrives.
I stare at the dark sky, lamenting.
I can't escape from this. I know.
I have this premonition.
Things that I wanted to dump away are coming back.
It is like a cycle. It keeps repeating. Over and over again.
As if there is no end; As if it is a labyrinth; As if I have to grope in the dark.
Again and again. Feels like a Deja vu to me.
That's where I remember I used to have the same feeling.
I want to grip it tightly but it is so fragile.
It's better to embark upon the new plan.
Girl, welcome to the real world.
I stare at the dark sky, lamenting.
I can't escape from this. I know.
I have this premonition.
Things that I wanted to dump away are coming back.
It is like a cycle. It keeps repeating. Over and over again.
As if there is no end; As if it is a labyrinth; As if I have to grope in the dark.
Again and again. Feels like a Deja vu to me.
That's where I remember I used to have the same feeling.
I want to grip it tightly but it is so fragile.
It's better to embark upon the new plan.
Girl, welcome to the real world.

