july babes
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Last month was just so happening.
Happy to say that I was, and am, very glad to attend the gathering with my sisters from another mother.
It was actually the week before my finals and I wasn't prepared for it. Blah.
Yet, I've decided to meet up with them. I mean, who doesn't want a break right? Plus it was the birthday celebration for two of my ji muis! Of course I WANT to be there :)
So back to 11th July, we had this small ji mui gathering cum birthday celebration combined with V-Purple (their cute group name) from the class next to us when we were form 4 and 5.
We dined in Restaurant Wong Kok, which is apparently the nearest place for all of us to meet up :P
Well, of course we took lots of pictures but I might just upload a few of 'em.
'Cause this blogger thing is getting lag these days.
I actually waited for an hour for the first round of the pictures. =.=
I dont know why. Are you facing the same problem as I do? Or it's just me? Sigh.
Okay. Here you go.
Meet the birthday girls.

Gaby on the left and Ah Yan on the right.

Okay, don't laugh at me, that was my first time seeing such HUGE birthday milk tea. Even though i already knew it is huge, I never thought it was that particular size until I saw it myself.


Happy 19th birthday!


How could you not grab a picture or two with the birthday girls right?

Birthday girls with V-Purple

Group picture.
------
Then here goes our jimui picture :)

My girl :) So glad that your life is smooth and well. How bad would it be when you have a sweet and caring boyfriend and your family actually accept him and you are doing well in your studies right? You make me feel like finding a boyfriend too. ROFL. Okay well, needless to say, you have always got my back. :)

The future successful businesswoman. Can you imagine that she actually own a shop? Well, in fact it's not hers but it will be hers in the future anyway. I hope you really enjoy what you are doing now and remember I'm always here for you okay?^^ It's so easy to find me, just drive along the street and you will reach my house. HAHA we lived so near yet we didnt contact each other much. Well, we've got business to mind right. Anyway, I'm looking forward to visit your shop.Hehe. And hey, when are you going to surprise us with a boy? :P

The Cutie with me. She hasn't changed a lot. Just getting cutier and cutier. Lol. And I know she has lots of admirers. Haha. I mean she deserves it right? And she is really working hard on her studies. I believe hard work pays so Fong, just do your best and you will get the repay. :) Gar Yao!

The Smart one with me. Oh I look so weird here. But she look gorgeous :) So screw it. She is genuinely intelligent. I'm just so proud of her. I have faith in you that you sure can do well in STPM. Don't be too stress out okay?
Oh I actually just realized that I don't have a pic with Ah Yan! oh-em-gee. Anyway, I will still write something for her. She is going to be a tour guide! So nice right, when you have a friend that can tell you where to travel and stuffs like that. We are planning a trip to Langkawi maybe. in December. I'm so looking forward to it. But i've got to get green lits from the parents at the very first place :( I'm afraid I can't make it this time as well. Sad. But I always carry a hope, even though it is very small. Okay, I should snap at least one picture with her next time. Remind me. lol.

I find our relationship very very precious. We are apart with each other, literally. But we grow together; we experience life together. No matter how long we have never seen each other, we could get along very well. I know there is still a long long way to go. But I really glad to have them and I am very satisfied with it. I don't want to look too far. At least I'm happy. For this moment.
xoxo
Happy to say that I was, and am, very glad to attend the gathering with my sisters from another mother.
It was actually the week before my finals and I wasn't prepared for it. Blah.
Yet, I've decided to meet up with them. I mean, who doesn't want a break right? Plus it was the birthday celebration for two of my ji muis! Of course I WANT to be there :)
So back to 11th July, we had this small ji mui gathering cum birthday celebration combined with V-Purple (their cute group name) from the class next to us when we were form 4 and 5.
We dined in Restaurant Wong Kok, which is apparently the nearest place for all of us to meet up :P
Well, of course we took lots of pictures but I might just upload a few of 'em.
'Cause this blogger thing is getting lag these days.
I actually waited for an hour for the first round of the pictures. =.=
I dont know why. Are you facing the same problem as I do? Or it's just me? Sigh.
Okay. Here you go.
Meet the birthday girls.
Gaby on the left and Ah Yan on the right.
Okay, don't laugh at me, that was my first time seeing such HUGE birthday milk tea. Even though i already knew it is huge, I never thought it was that particular size until I saw it myself.
Happy 19th birthday!
How could you not grab a picture or two with the birthday girls right?
Birthday girls with V-Purple
Group picture.
------
Then here goes our jimui picture :)
My girl :) So glad that your life is smooth and well. How bad would it be when you have a sweet and caring boyfriend and your family actually accept him and you are doing well in your studies right? You make me feel like finding a boyfriend too. ROFL. Okay well, needless to say, you have always got my back. :)
The future successful businesswoman. Can you imagine that she actually own a shop? Well, in fact it's not hers but it will be hers in the future anyway. I hope you really enjoy what you are doing now and remember I'm always here for you okay?^^ It's so easy to find me, just drive along the street and you will reach my house. HAHA we lived so near yet we didnt contact each other much. Well, we've got business to mind right. Anyway, I'm looking forward to visit your shop.Hehe. And hey, when are you going to surprise us with a boy? :P
The Cutie with me. She hasn't changed a lot. Just getting cutier and cutier. Lol. And I know she has lots of admirers. Haha. I mean she deserves it right? And she is really working hard on her studies. I believe hard work pays so Fong, just do your best and you will get the repay. :) Gar Yao!
The Smart one with me. Oh I look so weird here. But she look gorgeous :) So screw it. She is genuinely intelligent. I'm just so proud of her. I have faith in you that you sure can do well in STPM. Don't be too stress out okay?
Oh I actually just realized that I don't have a pic with Ah Yan! oh-em-gee. Anyway, I will still write something for her. She is going to be a tour guide! So nice right, when you have a friend that can tell you where to travel and stuffs like that. We are planning a trip to Langkawi maybe. in December. I'm so looking forward to it. But i've got to get green lits from the parents at the very first place :( I'm afraid I can't make it this time as well. Sad. But I always carry a hope, even though it is very small. Okay, I should snap at least one picture with her next time. Remind me. lol.
I find our relationship very very precious. We are apart with each other, literally. But we grow together; we experience life together. No matter how long we have never seen each other, we could get along very well. I know there is still a long long way to go. But I really glad to have them and I am very satisfied with it. I don't want to look too far. At least I'm happy. For this moment.
xoxo

