The Owner









Who's peeking?


blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


Chaaat



Friends

+2
+2
Beverly
Connie
Esther
Fei
Fiona
Gaby
Gaby
Henry
Jia jia
Jie Hui
独侠令狐冲
Jerome Fo
Jovan Lee
Liz
May Wen
Orange
Phik Tee
Phileas
Phui San
Shermine
Siau Voon
Sim Hwa
snowXwhite
Suang Fu
Siu Jeen
Wen Erl
Xiao Chai
Yen Yin
Ying

Traffic



Archives

Credits

Designer:
Cynna
Editor: Ivy Khaw
Image: Nyiokope
Host: Blogger
ColorColorCombos
[●REC]
Tuesday, August 18, 2009



This is a Spanish film and I would say it is the best horror film I've ever seen.
Everything is so damn REAL.
It's totally different from the usual horror film. Totally.
No matter how many times I watch it, it still scare the shit out of me.
I have to repeat it is the best horror film. Brilliant.

Okay let me tell you roughly about the film.
It was very real because everyone doesn't seem like acting.
It was like it really happened in the video.
This film is about a reporter named Angela went to a fire station with her cameraman for recording.
We wouldn't see the cameraman because the camera is part of the character.
That's why I said it was so REAL. It's like we holding the camera and experiencing the same thing.
SO.When the fire fighters respond for a call, they get to follow them to the spot.
Everything was recorded.
When they get in the apartment, they are all quarantined.
It was all of a sudden, without being noticed what happened exactly.
One of the residents starts biting people. Aggressively.
And soon, almost everyone got infected and behave super duper aggressive and ghast.
Angela and the cameraman are the only one who are safe. Temporarily.
In the end, no one is able to escape from that.
And yet. the camera continues to record...

It was the scariest when the light on the camera is malfunctioned and they turned the night mode on.
The green light is so annoyingly scary.
Let me show you part of the movie.



Uh. I really admire the production team who got this movie done.
Ever since I had the Film Studies class in college, I would never see movie in the same way I used to be.
I believe this applies to all my classmates.
I would start thinking how did they shoot it, what is the meaning they use that angle, how did they prepare all that thing, what is the hidden message of the film, bla bla bla.
I wouldn't be fancied by those skin-deep Hollywood movie anymore.
For this film, I rate it 4.5/5. It was really cool.

p.s. There was a remake version called Quarantine if you all had watched that before. But I would say you should watch [●REC] if you want to know what is a real horror movie.