ease
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
I realized that I've lost the passion to write.
At least not how I used to be.
It's not like I'm too busy to have anytime to write something but somehow I just can't make it.
I did write something. But they ended up somewhere far beyond the mind.
Today's presentation made me depressed.
Obviously it's not good one. And I wouldn't want it as a memory.
I feel stress already.
Me no like.
For now, I just want to blast up some awesome jazz or saxophone.
I just want to soak myself in the world of soothing music.
For everything that I've messed up, please get off at this moment.
At least not how I used to be.
It's not like I'm too busy to have anytime to write something but somehow I just can't make it.
I did write something. But they ended up somewhere far beyond the mind.
Today's presentation made me depressed.
Obviously it's not good one. And I wouldn't want it as a memory.
I feel stress already.
Me no like.
For now, I just want to blast up some awesome jazz or saxophone.
I just want to soak myself in the world of soothing music.
For everything that I've messed up, please get off at this moment.

