Spinning in my head
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Sorry readers, I barely have time to update my blog.
All and all is because of this upcoming CSR event that my class is organizing.

WALKABRELLA
It's not like any ordinary college event. Instead, we aim to get into the Malaysian Book of Record.
Impressive much? :)
All you need to do is just pay for RM 10, and you will be given a nice cool umbrella, goodies bag, and satisfaction for participating in this meaningful walk!
After the walk, there are a lots of entertainment waiting for you too :)
We have bazaar, local bands' performances, big lucky draw, games, et cetera.
If you are interested to know more, just log on to www.walkabrella.com
xxx
Okay, done with the promotion for my event.
As for my personal life, I'm doing quite well recently.
I'm just very busy for this event and other subjects as well.
Gawd, I have 6 subjects in the row and WALKABRELLA itself can kill me man.
Final is around the corner. Next Monday it is.
Being such a genius, I haven't started any revision :(
I need time!
Other than that, everything has well progression.
I've went for an interview at Mediacorp Studio for my internship yesterday.
I'm quite looking forward to more calls from other companies.
Two more weeks. I will be free from college. That makes me happy. but nervous at the same time.
I'm going into a more complicated world.
More things to worry, more things to do, more fun to have :)
Okay, as for now, I shall concentrate on my revision for finals.
and after that, I can blog as much as I could! :)
Once again, please, if you can, spend a minute or two to visit WALKABRELLA.
It's not only consisted of our effort in organizing the event, but the effort in helping the children who has Cerebral Palsy in our beneficiary.
If you have any inquiries, do not hesitate to ask me.
Oh yea. Feel free to join our fans page in Facebook. Or add THIS to your RSVP list. And most importantly, come to our event and have fun! :)
Thanks a lot!
All and all is because of this upcoming CSR event that my class is organizing.

WALKABRELLA
It's not like any ordinary college event. Instead, we aim to get into the Malaysian Book of Record.
Impressive much? :)
All you need to do is just pay for RM 10, and you will be given a nice cool umbrella, goodies bag, and satisfaction for participating in this meaningful walk!
After the walk, there are a lots of entertainment waiting for you too :)
We have bazaar, local bands' performances, big lucky draw, games, et cetera.
If you are interested to know more, just log on to www.walkabrella.com
xxx
Okay, done with the promotion for my event.
As for my personal life, I'm doing quite well recently.
I'm just very busy for this event and other subjects as well.
Gawd, I have 6 subjects in the row and WALKABRELLA itself can kill me man.
Final is around the corner. Next Monday it is.
Being such a genius, I haven't started any revision :(
I need time!
Other than that, everything has well progression.
I've went for an interview at Mediacorp Studio for my internship yesterday.
I'm quite looking forward to more calls from other companies.
Two more weeks. I will be free from college. That makes me happy. but nervous at the same time.
I'm going into a more complicated world.
More things to worry, more things to do, more fun to have :)
Okay, as for now, I shall concentrate on my revision for finals.
and after that, I can blog as much as I could! :)
Once again, please, if you can, spend a minute or two to visit WALKABRELLA.
It's not only consisted of our effort in organizing the event, but the effort in helping the children who has Cerebral Palsy in our beneficiary.
If you have any inquiries, do not hesitate to ask me.
Oh yea. Feel free to join our fans page in Facebook. Or add THIS to your RSVP list. And most importantly, come to our event and have fun! :)
Thanks a lot!

