The Owner









Who's peeking?


blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


Chaaat



Friends

+2
+2
Beverly
Connie
Esther
Fei
Fiona
Gaby
Gaby
Henry
Jia jia
Jie Hui
独侠令狐冲
Jerome Fo
Jovan Lee
Liz
May Wen
Orange
Phik Tee
Phileas
Phui San
Shermine
Siau Voon
Sim Hwa
snowXwhite
Suang Fu
Siu Jeen
Wen Erl
Xiao Chai
Yen Yin
Ying

Traffic



Archives

Credits

Designer:
Cynna
Editor: Ivy Khaw
Image: Nyiokope
Host: Blogger
ColorColorCombos
2010
Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wow, look at what I've done.
I just left this blog alone for another three months.
You know what, I once thought that I should just stop blogging.
First, I've got no time.
Second, I've got no time.
Third, I've got no time.
Yes, pretty much all about time.
Why do we have only 24 hours a day?

Well, I would say that I've been through a lot within these few months.
Ever since I started my internship, I don't have enough time to sleep, study, and even online and do my favorite stuff - Facebook.
Much less sitting in front of the lappie, recording my daily life or thoughts.
I missed the days where I spend my time thinking, editing photos, and blogging.
Nowadays, whenever I come back from work, I could always hear my lovely bed calling my name. And the next second you see me, I'll be snoring and drooling on my bed already.
See what working life could done to a little girl? lol.
The first month was really a tough one for me.
I've always wanted to quit.
This job is making me feeling miserable and lifeless.
I mean, who would want to work on a lovely Sunday?
Well, at least things are getting better now.
Not that I don't have to work on weekends anymore, but I started to get used to it and accept it.
And I think that, hey, it's not too bad after all.
The people I'm working with are very nice to me; I'm allowed to attend classes on Monday and Friday which give me at least 2 days off a week; I have a supervisor who never throw a temper tantrum just because I did something wrong, who is very considerate to let me rest more in the morning and asked me to go to work later in the afternoon, who is also nice enough to help me lie about something I shouldn't tell here :P
Everything is going real well during my internship period. What else could I ask for. (i know, the salary....okay, forget about it.)
I think that these four months would be a fantastic challenge for me because if I could get over this, I guess there's nothing else that I should be afraid of.

Other than that, a tremendous change to my life is that I met someone special. Very special indeed. Which I never thought it would happen on me. Well, at least not so soon.
I guess it's hard for people to imagine us together.
We're two totally different individuals, who have very less things in common.
He called it the yin and yang :)
Well, maybe because of that, we clicked.
I don't know but spending my time with him, even if we're doing nothing, eases me.
I love hearing his voice, watching him sleeping, holding his face and look into his eyes.
I love being around him, it secures me. and makes me happy.
I love everything about him, and that says it all.


Okay now, you'd probably about my existence here during CNY.
Shouldn't I be celebrating at my hometown?
Too bad I didn't have the chance to go back due to some personal reason.
But I'm sure I'll visit my grandparents sometime.
Gosh I missed them so much. Especially my cute grandpa who always tell me the same thing on the phone. The most recent conversation we had on phone, he even thought I wanted to be a star because I worked in a production team. How cute is that. :)

Alright, the clock is ticking and I should turn in now.
Happy Chinese New Year people!
Have a prosperous and fun year ahead! :)