back.
Friday, April 9, 2010
Alright, fyi, I'm officially free from internship already :)
YAY!
I want to do my shopping after these 4 months of lifeless life :)
I've already booked my mom's time so that we can shop together during the weekend. nyahahah...
Also, not to forget catching up with my beloved friends!
I'm going to have a date with them this sunday! Oh my, can't wait for that day to come :P
Dear readers! I'm back!♥
It's time for me to plan for my future. It's time for me to send out resume and get a part time or temporary job before I start my degree..
I don't want to just sit at home rotting :)
Anyone is looking for freelancer? I can do copywriting, designing (I posses Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator skills) for a&p materials, logos, buntings, etc...
Just contact me and I will send you my profile and portfolio :)
I don't know whether there is anyone still reading my blog.
But anyhow, I'll blog more often now, whenever I'm free :)
YAY!
I want to do my shopping after these 4 months of lifeless life :)
I've already booked my mom's time so that we can shop together during the weekend. nyahahah...
Also, not to forget catching up with my beloved friends!
I'm going to have a date with them this sunday! Oh my, can't wait for that day to come :P
Dear readers! I'm back!♥
It's time for me to plan for my future. It's time for me to send out resume and get a part time or temporary job before I start my degree..
I don't want to just sit at home rotting :)
Anyone is looking for freelancer? I can do copywriting, designing (I posses Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator skills) for a&p materials, logos, buntings, etc...
Just contact me and I will send you my profile and portfolio :)
I don't know whether there is anyone still reading my blog.
But anyhow, I'll blog more often now, whenever I'm free :)
It's 5 already...
I missed him so much.....
I missed him so much.....

